Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wheres Smiffs And His Gas Chamber?

barryk32

• Site Supporter

Smiffs is one of the soundest blokes you'll ever meet.

Needs to get back on here.

Not actually met him; but corresponded whilst on his holiday. Still got his letter; one of those important things you keep that might not mean much to someone else.

Seems a top bloke.

Any road he can be a cunt- it doesn't matter- he always makes me chuckle like buggery when he puts stuff on here.

• Site Supporter

Not actually met him; but corresponded whilst on his holiday. Still got his letter; one of those important things you keep that might not mean much to someone else.

Seems a top bloke.

Any road he can be a cunt- it doesn't matter- he always makes me chuckle like buggery when he puts stuff on here.

My comment was tongue in cheek, just wanted to get cuntshoveller in to make him feel welcome.

Fucked it off because what was once a long standing bastion of humour, wit and genuine debate among drunks and notrights creating long standing friendships not to mention words like cuntshoveller and pissfroth became overrun with lefty bedwetting snowflake fucktards who bored the piss out of me.

A blast from the past

gallery_7_32_24505.jpg