Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Malaga?

worthy10

• Members

I think that’ll be him I know he’s main organiser for Guiri Army, I’ve not met him but played Football with his younger brother.

Funnily enough, I have only ever had two bets with him and won both times. English horse racing - both mug punters bets based on the names of close relatives. That 1 Euro Estrella Galicia lowers the inhibitions! Not to a point where I gave him any of the profit back mind!

Decent lad is Reg. 

City fan called Reg is an SP bookie in Dave's Lounge Bar. Also the main organiser for the Guiri Army and the lad to see if you want to book for the matchday experience.

As C86 says, great day out on the lash.

Match KO confirmed (up to now!) at 18:30 on Easter Sunday so an afternoon the day before in the Lounge Bar    :thumbsup:

Edited by C86

I think that’ll be him I know he’s main organiser for Guiri Army, I’ve not met him but played Football with his younger brother.

It is Marks brother Mounts he's been there years used to work in another bar as the "bookie" called "inchys" I've been over a few times and had a beer with him and last time I was there 2 years ago I had a right good chat with Dave the landlord. He kept bringing up football tales from years ago about us lot from L/H especially our Isaac, must of been on about his singing

It is Marks brother Mounts he's been there years used to work in another bar as the "bookie" called "inchys" I've been over a few times and had a beer with him and last time I was there 2 years ago I had a right good chat with Dave the landlord. He kept bringing up football tales from years ago about us lot from L/H especially our Isaac, must of been on about his singing

I know its Marks brother ive never Dave R but he was in my sisters class at school. Will have to bob in there next time I’m down that way. Good to hear the LH Whites remembered (Mark Redshaw despite being City used to love his away days with the LH Whites)it’s been years since we all went to a game together, happy days some great memories, Peterborough away being one of my favourites.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members

Match KO confirmed (up to now!) at 18:30 on Easter Sunday so an afternoon the day before in the Lounge Bar    :thumbsup:

Guessing you'll have plenty of space in the stadium mate! Been a grim season.

Still, be a top day out on the piss!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

"Chapter XXIV - Malaga

Good Lord, what a shithole. I sometimes wonder if my plan to cover every square inch of Europe is really worth it. Only the strong warnings from WWays to avoid the cultural hotspots preventd an absolute disaster.

Instead, we spent a few wonderful days drinking 1 Euro lager and watching crap football feeds in little bars owned by poor Spaniards with painkiller addictions and rape convictions"

• 2 weeks later...

Guessing you'll have plenty of space in the stadium mate! Been a grim season.

Still, be a top day out on the piss!

Weren't a bad match, by luck I ended up behind Bolton Dave, he's had some real shit news, he's back in Bolton for a week on Wednesday. I'm just about to pm you now I've remembered everything :)