Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter

He's always on the edge, though I agree with some of what he says.

Unfortunately, all those who accuse forage et al of being racist, play into the hands of more extreme groups.

UKIP got stuff that wasn't spoken about into mainstream politics.

Just hope their decline doesn't increase support for the likes of the Edl.

I find it funny when people call him a nazi and then he asks them to quote one thing hes ever said or done thats racist, and they can never come back with anything

Fully agree, I remember him being on Question Time when he was young, and running the EDL. He must have been called a nazi and racist about 30-40 times off the audience and panel, each time he asked for one example and each time they just ignored him.

• Members

Like anyone from anywhere other than the left who is  prepared to stick his head above the parapet for what he believes, he will always get the 'nazi' and 'fascist' jibes. It just goes with the territory.

Quite frankly, it appears to be all they've got.

• Site Supporter

I'll try and find the clip I saw a while back but he does seem to get a very rough deal and despite all appearances, he makes some good points without saying anything racist whatsoever.

Yes, he centres in on immigration but he also goes to great lengths to point out the solutions that are available that many government choose to ignore - solutions that are non racist and would probably make a positive difference.

Unfortunately, he's been labelled a nazi and it's a tough one to shift.

If someone can find a clip of him calling darkies and immigrants the enemy, I'll shove a banana up Cheese's bum.

• Site Supporter

Why did he go to Italy?

This is what makes me a little uneasy about some of what he does.

Show the clips and present evidence of what has gone on and is going on. That would be great.

Did it need him to go himself?

I suppose other news organisations do so he's entitled to go; but as I said before he's always on the edge.

This is what makes me a little uneasy about some of what he does.

Show the clips and present evidence of what has gone on and is going on. That would be great.

Did it need him to go himself?

I suppose other news organisations do so he's entitled to go; but as I said before he's always on the edge.

Did you watch the clip?

Like a lot of 'journos' there's a bit of self-fulfilling prophecy about his work, but I agree that these are things the mainstream media under report.  Clearly, they're all going to improve the communities and countries they come to live in a make nothing but a positive contribution to society . . .

I think having your property attacked and then being threatened to be killed justifies a slap at the very least in my book.  He has every right to film them.

Nice smack as well :)