Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

Spineless shithouses, like I said the lad has some massive nuts....he must have done away with his security team as I know he had a few ex paras working with him a while back (paras probably ran off though :) )

Why does a British audience need to know about some homeless immigrants hassling reporters in Italy?

They don't, necessarily; but as I said above it helps expand on the reasons why Italy have voted the way they have.  And it's not just Italy is it?

If, as seems to be the case, the far right is growing in popularity it's easy to simply label all and sundry as racists, bigots etc.

The reality may not be so simple.   I'm quite interested as to why this is happening, anyways.

They don't, necessarily; but as I said above it helps expand on the reasons why Italy have voted the way they have. And it's not just Italy is it?

If, as seems to be the case, the far right is growing in popularity it's easy to simply label all and sundry as racists, bigots etc.

The reality may not be so simple. I'm quite interested as to why this is happening, anyways.

I’m not sure getting involved in scuffles exactly helps his credibility though does it

And it’s not because he’s pushing the boundaries of journalism and really going into the Lion’s Den is it? He’s hardly Louis Theroux.

But again, we all know that really don’t we

I’m not sure getting involved in scuffles exactly helps his credibility though does it

And it’s not because he’s pushing the boundaries of journalism and really going into the Lion’s Den is it? He’s hardly Louis Theroux.

What would you recommend a journalist to do then? Report from an office in London/Manchester or go to the areas he’s reporting on.

Spineless shithouses, like I said the lad has some massive nuts....he must have done away with his security team as I know he had a few ex paras working with him a while back (paras probably ran off though :) )

Expect more of the same tomorrow mate. London Antifa are all over twitter saying they’re planning to go to Speaker’s Corner,Hyde Park.

Generation Identity are their target. The leader Martin Sellner and his girlfriend have been locked up en route to meet Tommy Robinson and Co. I imagine it’ll be heaving with old bill after Antifa have plastered their intention everywhere.

Tommy was en route to the Kurdish Centre, Haringay when he was attacked earlier as Antifa were plotted up there.

It’s gone full circle as Tommy Robinson actually backs the Kurds.

What would you recommend a journalist to do then? Report from an office in London/Manchester or go to the areas he’s reporting on.

He isn’t a journalist FFS. Journalists don’t take part in marches and spend their time arguing with protestors. End of.

Well yes, his style does seem a little unsophisticated one might say.  He is an amateur, really.

Personally, I find the desire of some to silence him as the real danger.

Louis doing a stint with TR would be a very interesting watch I reckon.  (someone will tell me that's been done now  :D )

You could say the same about that Antifa mob Miami is always banging on about

I’d say both Antifa and TR need a good shoeing

My gripe with Antifa is their need to cover their faces.

Plus their obvious love of communism.

Other than that, fair play to them for backing the Kurds and opposing IS.

What else has he done? Genuine question. I've only seen this Italy thing, him kicking off in Sunderland before a Celtic game and this Polish March.

A classic example is from years ago on tv when he was openly rounded on by that Khan woman off Loose Women. She was blasting him, yet after the Manchester bombing last year she used his exact ten point plan on how to stop extremism.

Ms Khan has totally gone against her own faith now, even telling an Imam to kiss her ass last year after he criticised her for posing in a bikini ......36DD by the way....splendid knockers :D

Robinson did a good interview very recently with the famous Imam of Peace, well worth checking out.