Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

Would too much caffeine during the day be the reason why I feel like utter shite most mornings?

I feel better and more refreshed when I've had a couple of ales the night before these days

Do you have a regular alarm? It might be that you've just got into the cycle of waking up during REM sleep. Which will leave you feeling terrible. Try adjusting when you go to bed or if possible when your alarm is set for.

The amount of caffeine might be delaying your REM sleep which could be contributing to the problem. 

I was posting on behalf of madthatter in his absence

:lol: 

Private sites can ban or censor who they want, a bit like Wandersways :) 

I only ask that free speech applies to all, unanimously and equally.

Interesting read this page though since TR's release.  Clearly the courts were at fault.

Top judge in the UK said it was in effect a kangaroo court.   All these conspiracy loons eh?

Interesting small print from infowars terms and conditions..... :)

'You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.

You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.

If you violate these rules, your posts and/or user name will be deleted.

Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.'

• Moderators

Almost definitely

Do you have a regular alarm? It might be that you've just got into the cycle of waking up during REM sleep. Which will leave you feeling terrible. Try adjusting when you go to bed or if possible when your alarm is set for.

The amount of caffeine might be delaying your REM sleep which could be contributing to the problem. 

i appreciate we're going off topic, but unless someone wants to start a sleep thread, this will do

regular alarms from 7-8, sporadic amounts of caffieine, try not to have coffee after midday, though I tend to feel like  I'm having a panic attack after a flat white these days anyway so tend to stick to tea, but can quaff loads

I used to be up and out by 7.30 but since working for myself from home, I struggle - ideally i want to be up and out and walking the dog by 7.30-8 but it always ends up being 8.30-9

i reckon it's part psychological and part refusal to accept i must go to bed earlier these days, and probably something to do with REM

and less caffeine, but i need that to wake up, because i'm so tired first thing nowadays

vicious circle

How is your diet? Drinking plenty of water helps

Stay hydrated and you’ll feel more awake in the morning.

Caffeine is a fucker, there’s plenty of it in tea too. Speeds up your metabolism rapid then drops it like a stone. Try and steer clear late on.

I’m same in a morning with the snooze shit. I started having a shower straight away in a morning a couple of years ago which helps wake me up loads.

My brother is up like spring chicken every day. Proper does my head in.

Yeah I'm trying to get the water consumption back up

Back on topic

Wonder how Tommy Robinson sleeps at night

With one eye open :D

Joking aside, cut down on the caffeine mate......water is the new garlic bread.

You’ll piss like a donkey on Gonzo’s beach, but the health benefits are amzing.

• Members

I've been drinking too much coffee recently, trying to cut down. 

I'm currently enjoying a nice "Berry & Chilli Infusion" tea  :D    -  Hello Sailor!

Kinell Sweep! I pictured you as a Yorkshire Tea or PG Tips man. Kind of bloke who, if he was a smoker, would choose Park Drive or Capstan Full Strength.

Now I see you as a cherry and umbrella type!

• Members

How is your diet? Drinking plenty of water helps

Stay hydrated and you’ll feel more awake in the morning.

Caffeine is a fucker, there’s plenty of it in tea too. Speeds up your metabolism rapid then drops it like a stone. Try and steer clear late on.

I’m same in a morning with the snooze shit. I started having a shower straight away in a morning a couple of years ago which helps wake me up loads.

My brother is up like spring chicken every day. Proper does my head in.

Never touched coffee. Early riser, early walker and early showerer - always have been. Sparked up to fuck when I head off to work. First cup of tea around 9am.

If I change this routine at the weekend, I am lethargic and basically a useless fucking couch potato.

• Site Supporter

i appreciate we're going off topic, but unless someone wants to start a sleep thread, this will do

regular alarms from 7-8, sporadic amounts of caffieine, try not to have coffee after midday, though I tend to feel like  I'm having a panic attack after a flat white these days anyway so tend to stick to tea, but can quaff loads

I used to be up and out by 7.30 but since working for myself from home, I struggle - ideally i want to be up and out and walking the dog by 7.30-8 but it always ends up being 8.30-9

i reckon it's part psychological and part refusal to accept i must go to bed earlier these days, and probably something to do with REM

and less caffeine, but i need that to wake up, because i'm so tired first thing nowadays

vicious circle

Didn't you have a little one not too long ago?

When ours came along it completely fucked me up from a sleep point of view.

Not only a lack of it, but going to bed expecting to be woken and therefore lying there listening and waiting. A bastard

• Moderators

Didn't you have a little one not too long ago?

When ours came along it completely fucked me up from a sleep point of view.

Not only a lack of it, but going to bed expecting to be woken and therefore lying there listening and waiting. A bastard

yeah, though to be honest I've been getting away with it so far - she won't get to sleep unless she's on her mum's boob or in close vacinity of it

so me and the dog are in the back bed and don't often get woken

Mr Robinson has received a telephone call whilst on holiday in Tenerife telling him he being retried for the contempt of court offence. Date set for 4th September, get your #FreeTommy hats back out ready for the next marches in a city near you.

As long as due legal process is followed on this occasion - then I'm happy with whatever outcome the courts decide.

• Members

What if thousands of supporters started reporting live from outside the court?

Brilliant! A bit along the lines of getting everyone who gets a speeding ticket to elect to go to court. You just watch how soon speeding tickets would disappear once the legal system reached gridlock.

What if thousands of supporters started reporting live from outside the court?

Nothing would happen unless reporting restrictions had been put in place.

Restrictions that had been put in place to make sure further trials would not be compromised. Tommy seems to be important than the cause he was fighting against.

The case TR was covering when he was arrested outside Leeds Crown Court was relating to a gang of 29 suspects operating around the Huddersfield area. West Yorkshire Police have announced another 31 arrests today for offences committed against children in the Huddersfield area. That's now 60 arrests in total, how many more of the filthy fuckers where involved

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/31-defendants-charged-non-recent-child-sexual-exploitation-offences

Banaras Hussain aged 37, of Shipley, is charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.

Banaris Hussain, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13 – 15.

Mohammed Suhail Arif, aged 30, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of girl aged 13-15.

Iftikar Ali, aged 37, of Huddersfield, is charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.

Mohammed Sajjad, aged 31, of Huddersfield, is charged with four counts of rape of a female age 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.

Fehreen Rafiq, aged 38, of Huddersfield, she is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.

Umar Zaman, aged 30, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.

Basharat Hussain, aged 31, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.

Amin Ali Choli, aged 36, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16-years-old.

Shaqeel Hussain, aged 35, of Dewsbury, is charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.

Mubasher Hussain, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and sexual assault.

Abdul Majid, aged 34, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15.

Mohammed Dogar, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child sex offence.

Usman Ali, aged 32, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.

Mohammed Waqas Anwar, aged 29, of Huddersfield, is charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.

Gul Riaz, aged 42, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of a female aged 13-15.

Mohammed Akram, aged 41, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15.

Manzoor Akhtar, aged 29, of Huddersfield, is charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.

Samuel Fikru, aged 30, of Camden, has been charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15.