Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

7 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Don't be such a snowflake.

He’s the living breathing definition of a snowflake. Putting folk that don’t share his myopic world view on ignore. Turning his little corner of the internet into his own little echo chamber. 

He’s a massive fanny, with or without sandals. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

having just walked back from the pub full  of black , white  asian people n dogs every one of them had more interesting stuff to talk about than this twat

he really is the ultimate bellend . Why do you people take this dickhead on?

I assume you're talking about Tommy. :good:

2 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

having just walked back from the pub full  of black , white  asian people n dogs every one of them had more interesting stuff to talk about than this twat

he really is the ultimate bellend . Why do you people take this dickhead on?

So instead of staying in the pub and talking about interesting stuff....you came home to talk about the ‘bellend’

weird

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

So instead of staying in the pub and talking about interesting stuff....you came home to talk about the ‘bellend’

weird

What's weirder is: pledging allegiance to someone you've never met and defending their every move, then dishonestly pretending you haven't by dancing around the issues raised, and using semantics as counter arguments. 

Eg. replying to this with "when have I pledged allegiance to anyone?" 

You clearly love "Tommy" because he publicly declares his dislike for Muslims, but you just can't be honest about it, because you know your arguments would be torn to shreds. I don't think you've ever answered a simple question on here. Just be honest for once. 

• Members
8 hours ago, royal white said:

weird

I think Crawshawbooth may have been on about fromage face?

Sort of changes your perspective eh?

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

What's weirder is: pledging allegiance to someone you've never met and defending their every move, then dishonestly pretending you haven't by dancing around the issues raised, and using semantics as counter arguments. 

Eg. replying to this with "when have I pledged allegiance to anyone?" 

You clearly love "Tommy" because he publicly declares his dislike for Muslims, but you just can't be honest about it, because you know your arguments would be torn to shreds. I don't think you've ever answered a simple question on here. Just be honest for once. 

So you don’t find it weird that someone is happy because they haven’t had to hear people talk about TR all night then comes online to talk about it? 

You see fromage again your post is littered with lies and assumptions to try and help you but again it’s a msssive fail!

liking someone’s opinions is not pledging an allegiance (but you knew that)

Then you say I’ve never met him, he’s a plumber from Luton! Not royalty or a film star.

I have never defended his every move.

You then say I love him because of his dislike for Muslims...unbelievable.

The main issues that you seem to have is when most people answer your simple questions with an answer you wouldn’t expect then your lie meter goes into overload and a constant stream of shit and drivel make its way onto the forum! 

• Site Supporter

So you don’t find it weird that someone is happy because they haven’t had to hear people talk about TR all night then comes online to talk about it? 

You see fromage again your post is littered with lies and assumptions to try and help you but again it’s a msssive fail!

liking someone’s opinions is not pledging an allegiance (but you knew that)

Then you say I’ve never met him, he’s a plumber from Luton! Not royalty or a film star.

I have never defended his every move.

You then say I love him because of his dislike for Muslims...unbelievable.

The main issues that you seem to have is when most people answer your simple questions with an answer you wouldn’t expect then your lie meter goes into overload and a constant stream of shit and drivel make its way onto the forum! 

Case closed.

26 minutes ago, Morizio said:

I recon that if your a racist then you’re more likely to think Tommy Cunt is dead good and if your not a racist then your more likely not to think Tommy Cunt is dead good.

Fantastic words, really well put. So going off your theory is all Tommy fans are racist it must mean Tommy haters are obviously all for grooming gangs. 

Case closed 

• Moderators

I bet most who like Donald like Stephen and most who likes Stephen voted Brexit

But I don't think everyone who voted Brexit likes Stephen, and not all Stephen fans like Donald 

I don't even know what racist is anymore 

That Ryanair bloke said he isn't 

TR got £2 million for the free Tommy donations, £375K in the first week, thats not including the amount donated via Rebel Media

Thats some money so he obviously has supporters. He's using the excess to sue Skynews, The Times, The Govenor of Only Prison, The Sun and Cambridge Police

That should earn another million, Sky have no chance when a court see the video they put out v Tommy Robinsons video

• Members
6 hours ago, Morizio said:

I recon that if your a racist then you’re more likely to think Tommy Cunt is dead good and if your not a racist then your more likely not to think Tommy Cunt is dead good.

Looks like you don't think at all.

3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

I bet most who like Donald like Stephen and most who likes Stephen voted Brexit

But I don't think everyone who voted Brexit likes Stephen, and not all Stephen fans like Donald 

I don't even know what racist is anymore 

That Ryanair bloke said he isn't 

Bloke who owns Ryanair was remain therefore the guy who was throwing insults on his flight must also be remain...resulting in all those who voted remain being racists!

I think that’s how it works if you go off some of the posts on here 

Bloke who owns Ryanair was remain therefore the guy who was throwing insults on his flight must also be remain...resulting in all those who voted remain being racists!

I think that’s how it works if you go off some of the posts on here 

No-one owns even 10% of Ryanair. Perhaps you mean the CEO?

10 hours ago, royal white said:

Fantastic words, really well put. So going off your theory is all Tommy fans are racist it must mean Tommy haters are obviously all for grooming gangs. 

Case closed 

Communication to reach its target audience.

More likely becomes all? Hmmmm