Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Keep making things up hun. I asked you a question about Nazi salutes at Bolton games. I don't believe you've ever seen one, and I suspect it would be widely reported if it ever occurred. 

Your analogy is pathetic, and the only things you've got to back it up is "I saw a Nazi salute at a Bolton game, and heard someone say the word Nigger".

At least you've finally admitted Nazi's are attracted to Tommy marches anyway. 

Haha you’ve totally lost your way, so now you’re telling me what I have and haven’t seen, seriously you’re  unbelievable! 

Have you never heard McClean being called a fenian cunt? If not and if he’s ever to play at the our place again I will guarantee you that you will hear him be called that if you sit in a certain part of NSL.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Haha you’ve totally lost your way, so now you’re telling me what I have and haven’t seen, seriously you’re  unbelievable! 

Have you never heard McClean being called a fenian cunt? If not and if he’s ever to play at the our place again I will guarantee you that you will hear him be called that if you sit in a certain part of NSL.

You're a Nazi apologist. At least have the bollocks to admit it. Why the fuck would you defend Nazi's attending Tommy Marches by pointing at racists at Bolton games? It makes no sense. 

Just now, Cheese said:

You're a Nazi apologist. At least have the bollocks to admit it. Why the fuck would you defend Nazi's attending Tommy Marches by pointing at racists at Bolton games? It makes no sense. 

I’m not I’m simply pointing out that’s theres knobs in all Walks of life and it impossible to keep tabs on them all. Racist knobs will go on Tommy Marches, racist knobs will support certian political parties, racist Knobs will follow probably every football team. You saying TR is far right because he has far right fans is quite a stupid statement but Ive come to expect it from you.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m not I’m simply pointing out that’s theres knobs in all Walks of life and it impossible to keep tabs on them all. Racist knobs will go on Tommy Marches, racist knobs will support certian political parties, racist Knobs will follow probably every football team. You saying TR is far right because he has far right fans is quite a stupid statement but Ive come to expect it from you.

The difference is; Racists don't support Bolton because they agree with the clubs political opinions. But they DO support Tommy because they agree with his. Therefore, your analogy is utter nonsense. 

If you think I'm wrong, tell me why racists and Nazi's support Tommy Robinson? 

Edited by Cheese

Maybe They agree with some of his points?

What are TR political opinions that prove he supports Nazis? Why would he openly burn the swastika when he was running the EDL. 

Didnt one of the earlier posters say he was a fan of JC and TR, why don’t you accuse TR of being left as this is how your stupid comparison is going at the moment. He has fans from all sides but you obviously want to pick up the few far right clowns. No shock there 

• Members
2 hours ago, royal white said:

Maybe They agree with some of his points?

What are TR political opinions that prove he supports Nazis? Why would he openly burn the swastika when he was running the EDL. 

Didnt one of the earlier posters say he was a fan of JC and TR, why don’t you accuse TR of being left as this is how your stupid comparison is going at the moment. He has fans from all sides but you obviously want to pick up the few far right clowns. No shock there 

He does it because he's a contrary cunt. The ignore function denies the attention seeking fucktard the oxygen of engagement.

13 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

He does it because he's a contrary cunt. The ignore function denies the attention seeking fucktard the oxygen of engagement.

Haha some of his theories are strange, Tommy Robinson for example, apparently he’s far right because he attracts far right supporters.....he also attracts people from the left and centre but cheesey can’t see that for some reason. 

Then on me believing in an eye for eye (on another thread) apparently I’m similar to Islamic extremists now.

He’s a strange person bless him! 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, royal white said:

Haha some of his theories are strange, Tommy Robinson for example, apparently he’s far right because he attracts far right supporters.....he also attracts people from the left and centre but cheesey can’t see that for some reason. 

Then on me believing in an eye for eye (on another thread) apparently I’m similar to Islamic extremists now.

He’s a strange person bless him! 

he's considered far right because he has done speeches such as this:

this in turn attracts folk who in turn carry out acts like this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/finsbury-park-attack-trial-live-darren-osborne-court-muslims-mosque-van-latest-news-updates-a8173496.html

he may not have done a speech like this in a while, but that video speaks for itself as to what his mindset was when he set up the EDL - and then he claims he left because it got infiltrated by far right elements

no shit Tommy

he's clearly not carrying on like groups like National Action, but he's going to have to go a long way to convince many people that he's changed his views from back then

23 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I could see him doing something in Luton, but overall, do you see it benefitting ukip? Or could it alienate some of their moderate support?

Not so sure.

Like Widnes says, TR is bigger than UKIP...folk will be surprised here when it does happen.......in Poland the lady at the centre of his expose was very much cautious and kept herself very well hidden.....hmmmm.....stay tuned as I know everything what went on.

Fun Boy Three time for now though....but does explain why he wasn’t in Warsaw this year.

Now, is this figure from one of your trustworthy twitter feeds like pro-active patriots and the like? If so, and I'm not saying its a lie, but anywhere else confirm these arrests and where they directly in relation to the march?

I must say they certainly looked an intimating bunch https://twitter.com/AntiRacismDay - you just don't mess with the Deptford Labour party BAME group in a hurry.

:roll:

Don't be fooled, the kid bottom left with the black banner is supposedly on a banning order from any marches after carrying out a vicious and unprovoked scaffolding bar assault on a 'scarfer' Tommy supporter last July...

His victim, one John Peckhamm, 52, 6'2", 18 stone wiped away tears with the hem of his England Rose Hackett shirt as he remarked "It's a bloody disgrace, one rule for those yobbos and another for peaceful victims, like me - I still have nightmares because of that violent little shit..."

c-MwM37h?format=jpg&name=small

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I know, teaching them messages like accept all races equally, god knows what the parents are thinking.

Indoctrination. I prefer to let them decide their own politics.

If you can't help them with that without going on a protest march then that's tremendously sad, and weak minded.

There's an re teacher at my lads school, who may be pushing the boundaries too far, letting his own views taint his teaching. Exactly the same sort of thing, failing to present a balanced view.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Indoctrination. I prefer to let them decide their own politics.

If you can't help them with that without going on a protest march then that's tremendously sad, and weak minded.

There's an re teacher at my lads school, who may be pushing the boundaries too far, letting his own views taint his teaching. Exactly the same sort of thing, failing to present a balanced view.

You prefer to let your kids decide whether they want to be racists or not?

Super.