Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I’d take a fucking weirdo over a bullshitting ageing expat every day of the week. 

Mick......Bolty is one of the best lads you’ll ever wish to meet. Absolute top drawer bloke.

I think it was Kent White who met P the other year, Kent will vouch for him from the centre left team.

Many on here will do too.....almost Christmas....let’s spread festive cheer shall for once on here.

We can smash you lot once again in the New Year.....for now, we’ll give you girls a truce :D

Peace be with you.

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Mick......Bolty is one of the best lads you’ll ever wish to meet. Absolute top drawer bloke.

I think it was Kent White who met P the other year, Kent will vouch for him from the centre left team.

Many on here will do too.....almost Christmas....let’s spread festive cheer shall for once on here.

We can smash you lot once again in the New Year.....for now, we’ll give you girls a truce :D

Peace be with you.

Peace be with you too

He’s still captain bullshit though. 

24 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I’d take a fucking weirdo over a bullshitting ageing expat every day of the week. 

Wouldn't see a reason to take one over the other. Both sound as a pound. Love both of their views on the world considering that they are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum

I’ve also met both Kent and Bolty. 

In both cases, great blokes in their own individual ways. In  the real world, we meet people from all walks of life, from all sorts of cultures, religions and political persuasions.

It’s only on social media (where some people hide behind a cloak of anonymity) when the divisions become more exaggerated.

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

@miamiwhite have you read the Douglas Murray book 'the death of Europe?'

Just seen it on Phil Schofields Christmas programme and bought it. Its £2.79 on amazon for the kindle. 

Saw that and mentioned it to my wife whose never heard of him. Interesting product placement by ITV.

16 minutes ago, stevieb said:

@miamiwhite have you read the Douglas Murray book 'the death of Europe?'

Just seen it on Phil Schofields Christmas programme and bought it. Its £2.79 on amazon for the kindle. 

Aye.....read it moons ago mate.

Hes a good guy to listen to....destroys the plums like Owen “cock socket” Jones.

14 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Saw that and mentioned it to my wife whose never heard of him. Interesting product placement by ITV.

Certainly a strange choice by ITV.

even stranger one now....three years today Merkel was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year.

In 2nd Place was ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi....work that true fact out...

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Certainly a strange choice by ITV.

even stranger one now....three years today Merkel was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year.

In 2nd Place was ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi....work that true fact out...

Times "Person of the Year" doesn't mean what you think it means. It's not an award.

35 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Times "Person of the Year" doesn't mean what you think it means. It's not an award.

Aye it’s someone who has shaped the world’s narrative for good, I’ll or all the unforeseen future events that might stem from a paradigm shift they facilitated - not ‘the best person in the world’ 

Hitler then Stalin were people of the year.

• Members
6 hours ago, kent_white said:

Sound bloke is Bolty. Although he couldn't get enough of my tales of the mosques I'd visited in Malaysia! :)

This is true. I was transfixed - I have to admit. The prospect of leaving my Gazelles at the front door - worrying. Mumtaz and his mates would be off with em ;)

On a more serious note, only giving Youri a bit of a rev. I still have a 51% rule even though half a dozen on here have been able to prove that it is a flawed concept.

In this season of goodwill to all men, thank you to those with kind words and even those with less than kind ones - particularly Mick for validating my decision.

• Members
14 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Don't forget Tommy's 'Brexit Betrayal March' today ladies

News reports that some were flying 'swastika flags'. More fake news aimed at demonising 'the right'? Any evidence of this? Anyone seen one being flown by this crowd? Saw the Star of David and others.

Is it not illegal to display Nazi regalia? If it isn't, it should be.

Edited by bolty58

9 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Seems like a shrewd move to take the so called far right Nazis round the back streets with no trouble whatsoever whilst the so called peace loving “anti fascists” make absolute twats of themselves once again with their troublemaking and brawling on the main thoroughfares of London...........

Good to see folk waking up to their antics......lovely early Christmas present for us Nazis :D

• Members
5 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Seems like a shrewd move to take the so called far right Nazis round the back streets with no trouble whatsoever whilst the so called peace loving “anti fascists” make absolute twats of themselves once again with their troublemaking and brawling on the main thoroughfares of London...........

Good to see folk waking up to their antics......lovely early Christmas present for us Nazis :D

Problem is, the media demonise 'the right' but leave the anarchists and communists alone. Fuck knows why but it is high time some balance was introduced.

Like those gormless pillocks with their EU flags singing "Ooh Jeremy Corbyn" outside Parliament (the fact that he's a Leaver is completely lost on them), many of these scruffy, unwashed fuckers mustn't work? They'd do far better earning a living and paying their taxes - the glassback scrounging cunts.