Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

I did some background reading on Mr Of Akkad, dear oh dear...

He attracts support from this kind of gamer-virgin fucknugget.

220px-Trump_supporters_May_Day_2017_in_N

And to think these hairy-palmed c*nts have the temerity to dub liberals 'cucks' (cuckolds) - well you have to have a girl/woman in the first place to be cuckolded.

Anyhow, I'm a sexual tyrannosaurus, so never cuckolded - but I can see a certain attraction to watching and wanking from a wardrobe... :ph34r:

Edited by Youri McAnespie

It had nothing to do with numbers, it was that Owen Jones said there were 3000 brexit protesters but 15000 anti racist protesters and The Guardian, Metro and  various other national newspapers that ran stories saying 'Tommy Robinson march outnumbered 5 - 1 but counter protesters' which simply was a lie, anybody can view footage of both marches and see it was horseshit

6 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

It had nothing to do with numbers, it was that Owen Jones said there were 3000 brexit protesters but 15000 anti racist protesters and The Guardian, Metro and  various other national newspapers that ran stories saying 'Tommy Robinson march outnumbered 5 - 1 but counter protesters' which simply was a lie, anybody can view footage of both marches and see it was horseshit

I asked Owen Jones about that on twitter....and got blocked.

What was refreshing to see is that some of the anti Brexit Marchers said they were worried about how much the (what looked like) working class were represented on the Brexit/UKIP March and how the violence came from the left. 

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

I asked Owen Jones about that on twitter....and got blocked.

What was refreshing to see is that some of the anti Brexit Marchers said they were worried about how much the (what looked like) working class were represented on the Brexit/UKIP March and how the violence came from the left. 

Official figure say 17k on the Brexit and a couple of thousand knobheads on the left rebellion haha....

The left openly admit they’re worried about the dreamlike “far right”

They know normal folk have had enough and risen at last.

London tonight will be interesting.....folk down there this minute say all the black cabs are on our side in the yellow vest movement.

Runour has it Labour may follow suit.......not confirmed yet, but if so, then it gets lively.

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yep, the capital is on lockdown as a tiny band of folks on Westminster bridge wore high vis and shouted about Brexit and wanting a new Mayor for a bit.

Well, Brexit is happening and they can vote for a new mayor in a couple of years. Seems a bit pointless. 

Don’t be so smug fella....likenive said elsewhere, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

How did Paris start !

Very small numbers.......

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Don’t be so smug fella....likenive said elsewhere, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

How did Paris start !

Very small numbers.......

So what exactly are the high vis mob going to be protesting about? 

Or is it going to be a general 'down with this sort of thing' protest? 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Instead of being an idle shit Bob Marley wannabe.....just google it.

So after digging through Google news it appears a mixture of 'brexit now' demanding to get to number 10 to speak to Theresa May even though she's not in the country which anyone following brexit would know. Anti Khan chants and demanding justice for 3 lads killed by a drunk driver. 

The whole thing seems a bit laughable. 

Just now, frank_spencer said:

So after digging through Google news it appears a mixture of 'brexit now' demanding to get to number 10 to speak to Theresa May even though she's not in the country which anyone following brexit would know. Anti Khan chants and demanding justice for 3 lads killed by a drunk driver. 

The whole thing seems a bit laughable. 

Demanding justice for 3 young lads killed ? And you call that laughable ?

I know Tracy Blackwell, the mother of one of the young lads killed..we were in Warsaw the other week....they’ll be at the Brentford game next week.

Read her story then say it’s a laugh.

Waterloo and Westminster Bridges shut...did you not see that fact :D

Like I say...Rome wasn’t built in a day.

21 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Nah I'm fully behind stronger penalties for drunk drivers and death by dangerous driving. 

Why folk hijacked that cause with the other unrelated nonsense is what's laughable

Thank you.

In all seriousness Frank, have a google of the case re Tracy’s son....it is utterly shocking and heartbreaking....

The bit re the QC leaving the courtroom and laying flowers at the crime scene and his heartfelt comments is a gut wrenching moment.

Same with the copper.

46 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It’s was totally a ‘down with this sort of thing’ little march of folk just a bit ‘anti’ things like Kahn and a Brexit that’s happening.

60 people blocked the bridge for 20 minutes. Given the traffic round there at 4pm I’d be surprised if anyone actually noticed

:D

Videos suggest otherwise.....like I say, don’t be so smug..........Rome as you know full well.

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Why is Owen Jones so pro Muslim when their religion forbids his kind from existing?

That lad is a prize cock, he’d Give a few on here a run for their money in the cock stakes.

he blocked me on twitter yesterday, that’s him, Abbot, Neville Southall and Terry christian that all have me on the blocked list :) 

Edited by royal white

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

That lad is a prize cock, he’d Give a few on here a run for their money in the cock stakes.

he blocked me on twitter yesterday, that’s him, Abbot, Neville Southall and Terry christian that all have me on the blocked list :) 

All you need is Stan Collymore and that cunt Lineker and you’ve got the full Panini album mate.