Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Members
9 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Probably get a longer sentence than those dirty twats he reported on.

Just saying.

Goes without saying mate. You only have to look on here to see that there's more hatred for TR than the filthy, primitive cunts he endeavoured to publicise more than would otherwise have been the case (same 'keep a lid on it in case we get accused of racism' attitude which allowed these atrocities to go on for so long).

It seems that the frail sensitivities of the #illridewithyou well meaning fools are pricked by his exposure attempts far more than the plight of the poor girls who were passed around like meat at a wholesale butchers.

• Members
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Do you really, honestly, hand on heart believe that? 

You've made me think there. Probably a close run affair if I am honest. Not seen anyone suggesting any of the perpetrators or their children should be stabbed?

Just now, bolty58 said:

You've made me think there. Probably a close run affair if I am honest. Not seen anyone suggesting any of the perpetrators or their children should be stabbed?

I think TR just provokes more discussion because he's always in the public eye. And I suppose he's like a barometer we all use to get an idea of what everybody's views are on a range of other issues as well. But I genuinely don't think there will be a single poster on here who'd regard him as being anywhere near as evil as a child rapist. Might be wrong of course - but I wouldn't have thought so surely?

7 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I think we can safely say that TR's contempt of court case will get more media coverage than some of the grooming gang trials he's trying to highlight.

Think we can safely say he’s hoping so. That mortgage ain’t going to pay itself. 

36 minutes ago, royal white said:

Where are the LGBT/anti fascist/anti racist groups with their counter demo.

Tge great unwashed are really struggling with what to do here.

Same with the Birmingham one last week when hundreds of kids were taken out of school.

Owen Mouthpiece Jones very quiet and no idea where to turn.

He may just realise what a twat he’s been now :D

54 minutes ago, gonzo said:

This story has been doing the rounds in humanist circles for the past couple of weeks. Incredible that we're seeing this type of protest on the streets in 2019 and another example of how religion can be a retrograde step. 

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

This story has been doing the rounds in humanist circles for the past couple of weeks. Incredible that we're seeing this type of protest on the streets in 2019 and another example of how religion can be a retrograde step. 

Are you being racist there ? :D

6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I love your usage of religion being a retrograde step.

Which religion could that possibly be ?

Hmmmmmm.....not a backward one in beliefs where it’s ok to marry and fuck young kids by any chance ?

Just stating facts as always old chum

Chin chin..tally ho you saucy young trollop.

25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I love your usage of religion being a retrograde step.

Which religion could that possibly be ?

Hmmmmmm.....not a backward one in beliefs where it’s ok to marry and fuck young kids by any chance ?

Just stating facts as always old chum

Chin chin..tally ho you saucy young trollop.

I'd argue all religions are a retrograde step. This is along the same lines as Christians protesting Jerry Springer the Opera or abortion clinics. I'll tolerate people's religious beliefs to an extent - but not when they try to impose it on anybody. 

15 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'd argue all religions are a retrograde step. This is along the same lines as Christians protesting Jerry Springer the Opera or abortion clinics. I'll tolerate people's religious beliefs to an extent - but not when they try to impose it on anybody. 

And who would you say are trying to impose their beliefs here then ?

Just imagine if white folk were doing the protest....go on, try and imagine that for the briefest of moments.

Good to see you’re swallowing that red pill at last with your Chardonnay :D

Fuck me pink, excuse the obvious LBGT pun,but the word Islamophobia would be everywhere thanks to the religious victim card equivalent of Liverpool Football Club.

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And who would you say are trying to impose their beliefs here then ?

Just imagine if white folk were doing the protest....go on, try and imagine that for the briefest of moments.

Good to see you’re swallowing that red pill at last with your Chardonnay :D

Fuck me pink, excuse the obvious LBGT pun,but the word Islamophobia would be everywhere thanks to the religious victim card equivalent of Liverpool Football Club.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make - I'm not arsed about what colour they are. 

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Righto! 

You’re very welcome.

Oh...if it was Tommy Robinson protesting, I’m sure you’d bring other factors into this....

Like Royal White correctly said earlier, where’s all the lefties etc on this ?

They couldn’t be afraid of losing their block vote could they ?

Pathetic bedwetting wankers,each and every one of them.