Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

You’re very welcome.

Oh...if it was Tommy Robinson protesting, I’m sure you’d bring other factors into this....

Like Royal White correctly said earlier, where’s all the lefties etc on this ?

They couldn’t be afraid of losing their block vote could they ?

Pathetic bedwetting wankers,each and every one of them.

We're looking at a smallish scale protest outside of one school. Not a national movement marching thousands through town centres. That's probably why there's no counter demo. I imagine it will be very different if they manage to mobilise like the bloke in the video is calling for. I'll protest it myself. 

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

We're looking at a smallish scale protest outside of one school. Not a national movement marching thousands through town centres. That's probably why there's no counter demo. I imagine it will be very different if they manage to mobilise like the bloke in the video is calling for. I'll protest it myself. 

Looking forward to meeting you on the demo then fella.

For the record, how many kids were taken out of that school ? Wasn’t it something like 600 ?

That’s quite a number in my book.

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

You might be interested in this link BTW. From last week and a humanist perspective. In general - quite left leaning, although they're a broad 'church' by definition. 

https://humanism.org.uk/2019/03/04/schools-move-to-stop-lgbt-lessons-after-religious-protests-is-deeply-worrying-says-humanists-uk/

Read it when it first came out,but queers anyway.....oops I meant cheers :D

Can you please give me a link from Owen Jones on the subject ?

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Already saw it yesterday....just winding you up :D

Interesting replies though.....

Is Jones now a bigger Nazi then ?

I rang Vernon St shelter....they’ve been flooded with kittens now....

I don't understand why you think that being appalled by the video above would make you a nazi? I'm pleased to see you standing up for LGBT rights though - Where's my rainbow emoji? :)

5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I don't understand why you think that being appalled by the video above would make you a nazi? I'm pleased to see you standing up for LGBT rights though - Where's my rainbow emoji? :)

Hey..I’ve always stood up for them....went to Bristol in 2017 on a GAS protest.

Thought it was a football mob, it was actually Gays Agaisnt Sharia....true story, and I felt a right twat :D

Not literally of course....it was a big hairy clopper.

I’ll  bring the rainbow flag for the counter demo....how mad will that be ?

You,Frank,Cheese and NiC on the same side as me,TR,Bolty and Royal White.

Handbags at dawn.

9 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Joking aside....how may times were certain folk called Nazis for commenting on those people in the past ?

But now a LGBT person says it.....bloody hell, it’s the light bulb moment :D

23 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Joking aside....how may times were certain folk called Nazis for commenting on those people in the past ?

But now a LGBT person says it.....bloody hell, it’s the light bulb moment :D

I'm not commenting on the people - I'm commenting on the behaviour. There's the big difference for me. 

I honestly don't get how procecuting him again is in the public interests, there will be huge costs in the prosecution, there will be a mass protest outside the court which will incur police costs, there will be protests in Leeds, London, Manchester etc which will incur police costs, and there will be costs in putting him in prison, I just don't get it

Last time TR got an estimated £2m in donations, god knows what it costs to police all the demo's and all it will do is make him more popular and make him a guaranteed MEP when Brexit gets delayed

It really is going over my head

27 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I honestly don't get how procecuting him again is in the public interests, there will be huge costs in the prosecution, there will be a mass protest outside the court which will incur police costs, there will be protests in Leeds, London, Manchester etc which will incur police costs, and there will be costs in putting him in prison, I just don't get it

Last time TR got an estimated £2m in donations, god knows what it costs to police all the demo's and all it will do is make him more popular and make him a guaranteed MEP when Brexit gets delayed

It really is going over my head

The left side on here have repeatedly said there’s not really many who even know who Tommy Robinson is.....their words not mine....so like you say....how is it in the public interest ?

The ones whose interest it actually is in are the ones who’ll he’ll most likely be exposing and embarrassing.

He's talking about standing for an MP in one of the North East towns as a UKIP MP, not sure if he can or if the laws allows criminals who've spent time in prison but Im sure he's looked into it and I'm sure Gerrard Batten has something up his sleeve to get him into the party but you know what, I think he'd win it and get elected

People like Owen Jones and Mike Stuchbery get the likes of TR elected