Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

14 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

What move football fans out of a pub,  I mean thats never happened before

Yes I see it all the time , bloke sat there with his 3 kids under the age of 10 getting surrounded by more than 10 coppers saying he is a threat, infact the last time I witnessed this was errrr never. 

13 hours ago, royal white said:

Yes I see it all the time , bloke sat there with his 3 kids under the age of 10 getting surrounded by more than 10 coppers saying he is a threat, infact the last time I witnessed this was errrr never. 

So the whole legal system in Britain is hell bent on discrediting this idiot?

His supporters give him way too much credit. As Mick says, he’s divisive but certainly not influential to the majority of the UK. Pantomime villain at best. 

40 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So the whole legal system in Britain is hell bent on discrediting this idiot?

His supporters give him way too much credit. As Mick says, he’s divisive but certainly not influential to the majority of the UK. Pantomime villain at best. 

It doesn’t matter if he’s a massive criminal or a petty thief. It doesn’t matter if you think he’s the biggest knobber ever or if you’re a fan. Being sat in a pub with your kids having a meal doesn’t warrant being surrounded by multiple coppers and asked to leave. 

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

It doesn’t matter if he’s a massive criminal or a petty thief. It doesn’t matter if you think he’s the biggest knobber ever or if you’re a fan. Being sat in a pub with your kids having a meal doesn’t warrant being surrounded by multiple coppers and asked to leave. 

He wasn't sat in a pub with his kids according to the evidence the police gave in court - his children were in a different part of the pub and he was elsewhere drinking with 9 or 10 blokes.

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

He wasn't sat in a pub with his kids according to the evidence the police gave in court - his children were in a different part of the pub and he was elsewhere drinking with 9 or 10 blokes.

You’ve not watched the video then? 

On 15/03/2019 at 18:59, royal white said:

Sounds like sgt Paul Street was talking utter shite. 

Several of Mr Street's colleagues have contacted TR to say that Mr Street policed 5 EDL marches. Before each march, each officer on duty was given a briefing pack which contained photos of TR and detailed information on his background, that should be interesting when Paul Street is back in court for the appeal