Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

A few carloads of young Muslims tried to have a pop but were stopped en routeby a load of old bill outside the Co-Op on Bury Road.

They were as threatening as our yoof :D

Should have petrol bombed them

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

The tommy haters are at it on FB “but why doesn’t he report on white grooming gangs” errr where are these white grooming gangs that target groups of girls based on their colour. 

Muslim grooming gangs don't target white girls. they target any vulnerable girls.

And if you believe white grooming gangs don't exist then you really are in cloud cuckoo land.

12 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Muslim grooming gangs don't target white girls. they target any vulnerable girls.

And if you believe white grooming gangs don't exist then you really are in cloud cuckoo land.

How many of the vulnerable girls that have been targeted  have been of a different colour than white?  I’m pretty sure there’s vulnerable Asian girls in Rotherham, Oldham, Rochdale etc.

I do believe white grooming gangs exist but I haven’t seen any that have targeted young Asian school girls which is probably a good excuse on why he hasn’t reported on them. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

How many of the vulnerable girls that have been targeted  have been of a different colour than white?  I’m pretty sure there’s vulnerable Asian girls in Rotherham, Oldham, Rochdale etc.

I do believe white grooming gangs exist but I haven’t seen any that have targeted young Asian school girls which is probably a good excuse on why he hasn’t reported on them. 

Exactly, because he has an agenda.

Add Bolton to your list of towns in the first sentence.

• Members
3 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

...and if you believe the numbers are even in the same stratosphere then you are too. You may be able to provide evidence of one or two but it pales into insignificance against the problem in the muslim community and you know it. 

Just another example of 'defenders of the faith' looking for any possible mitigating factor to try to defend the indefensible.

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Playing at it then, anyway they wouldn't have been made welcome, so academic...

Wait a minute, didn’t you say you wasn’t going to post on a tommy thread anymore. You’re probably the biggest contributor on here :) 

Here’s the nice lads that tried to spoil today’s peaceful demo. 

3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

'All correspondence is closed' means I, as recipient, reserve the right to ignore incoming correspondence - nought more, nought less.

That picture saddens me in all honesty.

I can't believe people are taken in by him.

Sad times.

What is it that saddens you. People applauding to something that they agree with? That’s pretty sad