Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I know you are, Rolf. It's very odd.

Why do you keep referring to him as Rolf? Is it because he looks like Rolf Harris? Please tell me he looks like Rolf Harris? I can have a mental image of Meatloaf arguing with Rolf Harris! :)

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Why do you keep referring to him as Rolf? Is it because he looks like Rolf Harris? Please tell me he looks like Rolf Harris? I can have a mental image of Meatloaf arguing with Rolf Harris! :)

Haha many will tell you I’m more of a brad Pitt / Orlando Bloom type. :) 

Ask about Cheese and you will likely get a meatloaf / Ozzy osbourne goth Type odd ball comparison.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

He looks like Rolf Harris. 

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

And? If you don't want me to comment, leave me out of it. Unless you have some weird obsession? 

Comment as much as you like

Spent the afternoon sorting out the step-daughter's garden in Chadderton

Finished up and nipped to the Spar in Limeside on my way home completely unaware that Tommy was visiting

Fuck me that was eventful!!

To the left - fuck off you utter scum - I was not there supporting Tommy, I'd gone to buy some fucking milk, and to the cunt that booted my car  thanks a fucking bunch that's damage that I'll have to pay for you utter fucking wankstain waste of oxygen. Fuck you and all of your ilk

To the right - what a great fucking place for Tommy to visit. Right on the border of white vs brown. Fucking washed in Persil white Mancs vs scumbag brown asians. Never the twain shall meet separated by the M60. White trash vs Brown trash. Fucking fantastic place to visit

Tommy has some very valid views, on various issues, but he is an attention seeking cunt of the highest order. And those against him are just as bad

• Members

Not sure what doesn't make sense? The lad is rightly upset about some lawless leftie damaging his car. Never ceases to amaze me how little seems to be done by the law to reprimand these cunts but the slightest hint of right leaning views seems to attract OTT attention.

Mancs last sentence would have been right up the street of most I would have thought? Seems to be having a pop at both extremes.

9 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Makes perfect sense to me. 

I see your patronising tendencies are as prevalent as ever you utter bellend

Very well said mate.

I note the silence from the bell end on this matter.

Imagine if it was the other way round ?

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, royal white said:

If you support the bloke or can’t stand the him surely anyone with half a brain cell can see this isn’t right.

Can you imagine if that was a group of football fans.

Wtf are the Police doing there? Seems like no attempt to stop it, let alone arrest anyone. Like has just been said if that had been football hooligans they would have wading in with batons & dogs..... & rightly so! 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, royal white said:

If you support the bloke or can’t stand the him surely anyone with half a brain cell can see this isn’t right.

Can you imagine if that was a group of football fans.

They should arrested, simple. 

Nice comment from the racist who posted it - "deport these scum". Where to exactly?

2 hours ago, Winchester White said:

They should arrested, simple. 

Nice comment from the racist who posted it - "deport these scum". Where to exactly?

You can't be on the middle you have to think sir tommeh is God's gift to the world and anyone who doesn't like him agrees with the knobheads chucking rocks. 

For the record him and his acolytes are utter fuck knuckles but anyone throwing bricks and rocks is a cunt and want punishing by the law.