Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter

Thing is, that's his whole raison d'etre. He's not going to go to a quaint little village in the south of England to make his point. Of course he's proding the hornet's nest- and all those folk travelling from all over to have a pop are falling for it. As you say it's all over social media and Tommy will be rubbing his hands together.

He's certainly a bit of a nobber that's for sure.

In your shoes though, I'm not sure I could blame him for someone else booting my car. 

11 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

In your shoes though, I'm not sure I could blame him for someone else booting my car. 

Correct. Just reread my post and badly written I was meaning that he was to blame for the overall trouble not my car

He could easily have gone a couple of miles down Oldham Road into Failsworth, Newton Heath, Clayton or Miles Platting and found a similar “white” demographic and not been so antagonistic

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Correct. Just reread my post and badly written I was meaning that he was to blame for the overall trouble not my car

He could easily have gone a couple of miles down Oldham Road into Failsworth, Newton Heath, Clayton or Miles Platting and found a similar “white” demographic and not been so antagonistic

Yeah, fair enough.

He's out for publicity for sure. Got a leaflet through the door to vote for him. Separate to ukip it appears.

So long as Nigel keeps him away from the brexit party.

15 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

He goes and causes maximum disruption in already tense areas and then says "what did I do?". He is an absolute dickhead that we could well do without. 

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

He goes and causes maximum disruption in already tense areas and then says "what did I do?". He is an absolute dickhead that we could well do without. 

Breightmet is hardly a tense area which has only a small Muslim population. Yet the day he was there a large group of Muslims turned up. Would that be his fault? 

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Breightmet is hardly a tense area which has only a small Muslim population. Yet the day he was there a large group of Muslims turned up. Would that be his fault? 

Well maybe his reputation proceeded him and what do you really expect when he antagonises that community constantly?

1 minute ago, Farrelli said:

Well maybe his reputation proceeded him and what do you really expect when he antagonises that community constantly?

So what you’re saying is no matter where he goes he will always be met with violent clowns because they don’t like him? All politicians (though I find it hard to class him as one) piss off a certain element yet they don’t receive the same reaction. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

You're right. He knows full well that he'll attract protestors from around and about; and many of them with an agressive intent.

People seeing that, potentially increases his support.

Unfortunately, this was always likely to happen given politics' and authorities' reluctance to face up to the issues.

Perhaps a slow change now, and if that continues then he'll have been successful in bringing about change.

He is tainted though, rightly or wrongly, and I think it will prevent him from ever making a serious go of political life.

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

So what you’re saying is no matter where he goes he will always be met with violent clowns because they don’t like him? All politicians (though I find it hard to class him as one) piss off a certain element yet they don’t receive the same reaction. 

He is not a politician. He is an anarchist doing untold damage to these communities already challenged by ethnic diversity.  His objectives are fundamentally racist and are provoking violence on our streets.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yeah, fair enough.

He's out for publicity for sure. Got a leaflet through the door to vote for him. Separate to ukip it appears.

So long as Nigel keeps him away from the brexit party.

He is standing as an independent. 

That way he has more chance of picking up enough votes to get a seat than if he was second on the UKIP ticket or third on the Brexit Party ticket, not that the latter would entertain him as a candidate.

4 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

He is not a politician. He is an anarchist doing untold damage to these communities already challenged by ethnic diversity.  His objectives are fundamentally racist and are provoking violence on our streets.

That can be said of many politicians. It doesn’t make it right for him or his supporters to be attacked as it wouldn’t be right for other politicians to be attacked 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

That can be said of many politicians. It doesn’t make it right for him or his supporters to be attacked as it wouldn’t be right for other politicians to be attacked 

I never said it was ok. The point is he is purposely stoking up tensions.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’ve seen quite a few folk saying they’re going to

Was wondering about folk specifically on this forum, we're onto page 141 of a thread about him, a fair few have stuck up for him and says he raises valid points

just interested to know if he's taken seriously enough for those folk to actually vote for him so he can represent them

Will you vote for him?

44 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Was wondering about folk specifically on this forum, we're onto page 141 of a thread about him, a fair few have stuck up for him and says he raises valid points

just interested to know if he's taken seriously enough for those folk to actually vote for him so he can represent them

Will you vote for him?

I’ve never voted in the European elections. If I was to vote it would probably be for Farage.

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Will you vote for him?

I won't. He's better off as a protest character anyhow, but he's not got much of a stance other than his obvious one.

If he can get the mainstream politicians to take note and make changes then great. 

Then back out and open a chippy or something.

3 hours ago, Farrelli said:

I never said it was ok. The point is he is purposely stoking up tensions.

He maybe stoking up tensions, but he is raising very valid concerns is he not ?

I note how you’re silent on those who came to Breightmet to cause trouble and also caused endless trouble in Oldham at the weekend, do you always Bury your head in the sand when faced with the truth ?

For the record, those in Oldham at the weekend weren’t even local Muslims, take a look at the numerous videos going around....they,themselves clearly state on several occasions that they’d come from Halifax for the event and to stir up trouble.

Furthermore, I won’t be voting for him in the European elections. Like TMGJ rightly says, he’s better as a protest character/pantomime villain.

2 hours ago, royal white said:

I’ve never voted in the European elections. If I was to vote it would probably be for Farage.

Good time to start!

33 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

He maybe stoking up tensions, but he is raising very valid concerns is he not ?

I note how you’re silent on those who came to Breightmet to cause trouble and also caused endless trouble in Oldham at the weekend, do you always Bury your head in the sand when faced with the truth ?

For the record, those in Oldham at the weekend weren’t even local Muslims, take a look at the numerous videos going around....they,themselves clearly state on several occasions that they’d come from Halifax for the event and to stir up trouble.

Furthermore, I won’t be voting for him in the European elections. Like TMGJ rightly says, he’s better as a protest character/pantomime villain.

I've said several times before, they are all idiots and I've no time for either side.

I'm not really interested where they come from.

The issue is that he is the one stoking tensions.