Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

"Tommy Robinson's top minds were complaining that the state had put him at the bottom of the list on purpose. (it's alphabetical)"

Should have used his real name then..............oh hang on......

Next election he'll be Tommy Aardvaark

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Surely as the democratic warrior man of the people that he is, he'll be contesting the next GE?

Nah. After tonight's results I can only see him retreating to his usual platform.

He will attract some votes obviously, but as its a European vote, most of those using it as a means of an 'out' protest will go with brexit party or ukip.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

The voting form had 4 Brexit parties on it.

they can’t all win.

i suspect none of them will as the vote will be diluted

Correct.

The older conservatives are likely to go for Brexit Party, depends whether there are enough angry middle aged people voting in the NW basically

Edited by jmjhb

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As will the remain vote. Labour, lib dem, change UK, green?

Yep, can't see many voting for Change UK though. The disenfranchised Labour remainers will go Lib Dem and Green in their droves.

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter

I quite like Chukka but their PR is shite. Crap name and it shows how difficult it is to set up a new party without funding or a single issue protest.

I think they may have done better if the Lib Dems hadn't had a resurgence in the recent locals, that has given those wanting to remain a party to get behind in numbers again. I can see Change UK folding and joining Lib Dems if they do well in these EU elections

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

The polling station facing me is still busy. Young people going in too!

I love weighing up who’s voting who. So easy to stereotype :D

two tattooed lads in work gear passed me on the way in. Deffo Tommy Robbo voters them, any other night they’re straight in the boozer.

There was a couple with their kids, one a lead type thing and a big luggage rack box thing on top of their people carrier. Labour all day long :D 

51 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Nah. After tonight's results I can only see him retreating to his usual platform.

He will attract some votes obviously, but as its a European vote, most of those using it as a means of an 'out' protest will go with brexit party or ukip.

Presumably he doesn't actually want to win

I love that game too... 

The young lad in a vest with a staffy, can of Stella and a joint - big Tommy fan. 

The Cinzano drinking he she - lib dems, possibly the greens. 

I'd be interested to see if turn out is up from previous euro votes. 

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I love that game too... 

The young lad in a vest with a staffy, can of Stella and a joint - big Tommy fan. 

The Cinzano drinking he she - lib dems, possibly the greens. 

On the subject of heshe's, I saw an educational video the other day where a very pretty girl was enjoying some DP in good old typical fashion. Then, from nowhere she flips her clit out (a good 2 to 3 inch long) and bums the one previously bumming her. Mind blown.

4 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

On the subject of heshe's, I saw an educational video the other day where a very pretty girl was enjoying some DP in good old typical fashion. Then, from nowhere she flips her clit out (a good 2 to 3 inch long) and bums the one previously bumming her. Mind blown.

"clit" = dick 

• Members
9 hours ago, Winchester White said:

This 'educational' video? You got it from Gonzo, didn't you?

11 hours ago, stevieb said:

10 hours ago, kent_white said:

I expect it'll be significantly higher

Apparently the turn out in The Netherlands was 41% which is their highest for 30 years. According to their exit polls, there is a bit of a shock with Pro-EU parties securing the most votes and seats and anti-EU parties only securing 3 out of 26 seats (of course its only an exit poll, so who knows)

45 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Apparently the turn out in The Netherlands was 41% which is their highest for 30 years. According to their exit polls, there is a bit of a shock with Pro-EU parties securing the most votes and seats and anti-EU parties only securing 3 out of 26 seats (of course its only an exit poll, so who knows)

Interesting that the Dutch publish exit polls before many other EU members have voted, whereas UK obeys the rules and does not.