Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

1 hour ago, MalcolmW said:

Interesting that the Dutch publish exit polls before many other EU members have voted, whereas UK obeys the rules and does not.

is that really interesting?

Anyway, it's an exit poll, it's not an official result  - they said on the radio this morning there is no law or rule stopping any of the countries from producing an exit poll, the reason the UK didn't produce any is something to do with our own National election law apparently. 

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

It's embarrassing and totally predictable. When TR had his rally in Brieghtmet there was more folk in Aldi around the corner than what was stood listening to him at the time.

Edited by Underpants

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

I'm glad he went up for election, so he could officially find out that very few people are interested in what he has to say, or more to the point, support his views 

Edited by ZicoKelly

• Moderators
Just now, kent_white said:

I don't know. There are quite a few on here! 

Yep, but it's still a minority, and looks like most folk are either not interested or don't really take him that seriously when push comes to shove

He's just a noise, not a movement

27 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Most of us on the Leave side predicted he'd do nowt. Voting for the TBP was far more important.

As Zico implied - a noise. An important one however and long may he continue to speak out.

There's a lot of "noises" around. Does that cover them? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Most of us on the Leave side predicted he'd do nowt. Voting for the TBP was far more important.

As Zico implied - a noise. An important one however and long may he continue to speak out.

I don't think he's that important

he's never told us anything we didn't generally know already

he's never done anything positive about the issues he rakes up

he just tries to make sure people remain angry, but doesn't offer a solution

if he did, he would be important

• Moderators

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/humiliated-tommy-robinson-demands-second-vote-in-bizarre-video-from-his-bed-after-european-election-a4152131.html

A humiliated Tommy Robinson declared he “wants a second vote” in a bizarre video posted from his bed after he failed to secure a seat in the European Parliament.

In the clip, which is believed to have been posted on the Telegram private messaging app, the independent MEP candidate described himself as “dead to the world”.

He said: “I don’t accept the result of the election. I want a second vote.”

He went on to claim “people had been lied to” before saying “I want to do it again”.

16 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/humiliated-tommy-robinson-demands-second-vote-in-bizarre-video-from-his-bed-after-european-election-a4152131.html

A humiliated Tommy Robinson declared he “wants a second vote” in a bizarre video posted from his bed after he failed to secure a seat in the European Parliament.

In the clip, which is believed to have been posted on the Telegram private messaging app, the independent MEP candidate described himself as “dead to the world”.

He said: “I don’t accept the result of the election. I want a second vote.”

He went on to claim “people had been lied to” before saying “I want to do it again”.

Now he’s beginning to sound like a real politician.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Now he’s beginning to sound like a real politician.

Awwww, he might feel better if you tickle his balls a bit while you suck his cock. 

• Members
13 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

I don't think he's that important

he's never told us anything we didn't generally know already

he's never done anything positive about the issues he rakes up

he just tries to make sure people remain angry, but doesn't offer a solution

if he did, he would be important

No. You are wrong. There was a cover up by the authorities regarding evil practices by muslim gangs for fear of being labelled 'racists'.

Tommy Robinson keeps it in the public eye by speaking out and long may he, and other like him, continue to do so.

The authorities would bury it as soon as they could.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

No. You are wrong. There was a cover up by the authorities regarding evil practices by muslim gangs for fear of being labelled 'racists'.

Tommy Robinson keeps it in the public eye by speaking out and long may he, and other like him, continue to do so.

The authorities would bury it as soon as they could.

There was a 3 part TV documentary about what went on long before he turned up outside court to remind us some peadoes are Muslims

• Members
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

There was a 3 part TV documentary about what went on long before he turned up outside court to remind us some peadoes are Muslims

We can knock this backwards and forwards over the net for as long as you want but it may save us some time if we agree that you're entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Mine is that voices which do not allow the authorities to sweep stuff like this under the carpet, or diminish it's importance in any way, shape or form, are welcome and I hope we are hearing from him and others on these and other such atrocities (which are having the volume turned down by authorities in the name of fucking political correctness bollocks) for many years to come.

I am getting a hint that your opinion is different. I will live to get over the disappointment.

4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

That's a fucking understatement. Still, a change from his usual dark fantasy eh?

With his past fantasy’s and some of his recent posts you have to ask what goes on in that perverted mind of his. I wouldn’t be surprised if we read about him in the papers in a few years time.

• Members
Just now, royal white said:

With his past fantasy’s and some of his recent posts you have to ask what goes on in that perverted mind of his. I wouldn’t be surprised if we read about him in the papers in a few years time.

Aye. Rogered to death by a bunch of Fyffes.