Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

This one just goes round and round. Not aware of anyone from Scotland offended at being called a Scot.

Then again, if I were Indian or Sri Lankan and someone called me a Paki then I can see where offence might be taken.

Even you’re not that thick

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, jazza said:

Just logged on here for first time in months to say tommy Robinson is a cunt... 

Out of interest have you or anyone you know ever taken offence at being called a scot?

We were driving up Blackburn Road the other day and my Mrs was complaining  about people switching  lanes to get ahead of traffic. Our 4 four year old son who was in the back then piped up with 'bloody pakis!' 

After trying to keep a straight face I started to wonder - where the he'll has he picked that up from? Has Miami been extracting his revenge by secretly whispering into his ear whilst he sleeps?

Motivation - annoy left wing mincer 

Opportunity - climbed in though open window during hot weather 

Ability - roofing ladders

Case closed! :)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

We were driving up Blackburn Road the other day and my Mrs was complaining  about people switching  lanes to get ahead of traffic. Our 4 four year old son who was in the back then piped up with 'bloody pakis!' 

After trying to keep a straight face I started to wonder - where the he'll has he picked that up from? Has Miami been extracting his revenge by secretly whispering into his ear whilst he sleeps?

Motivation - annoy left wing mincer 

Opportunity - climbed in though open window during hot weather 

Ability - roofing ladders

Case closed! :)

Shouldn't laugh really, but...

So we agree that the court did not post any reporting restrictions in Leeds Crown Court as was given in evidence by the Operations Manager, whether Yax knew or didn't know if there were reporting restrictions in place, he only discussed things that were in the public domain i.e. the BBC website which the Judiciary website said he could, the fact that the information on the judiciary website was wrong is down to them so I find Yaxley Lennon not guilty of charge number 1

Charge number 2 - Publishing a video encouraging his followers to harass the defendants, creating a substantial risk that their rights would be seriously impeded

So, during the video, TR says (this is not verbatim) 'So I'm going to upload a video later today, I interviewed the leader of Generation Identity, a young 23 year old lad, he had a good job as an investment banker with a top London bank, the media have harrassed him, they've been to his mum's address and contacted his employers, as a result he's now lost his job so rather than belive the lies I read in the press I thought I'd speak to him direct. I know what he's going through as the media have done it to me, why don't you harrass these men who've just gone into court, why don't you turn up at their mum's houses or contact their employers, it's a joke' so he's clearly talking to the media however, the AG omits the first part and provides the following transcript from the video

why don't you harrass these men who've just gone into court, why don't you turn up at their mum's houses or contact their employers

Which they claimed was TR inciting his followers to harrass the defendants, an absolute twist on what he actually said

Anyone, unless a Cat A prisoner should go to the local prison served by whichever court he appeared in for induction and then transferred out to a Cat B, Cat C or Cat D, this can take a week or even longer, all this depends on the person in question as every case is taken on it's own merits. As it is a high profile case they won't be in any  hurry to get him to a Cat D.

And he's a dick.

He ain't got the brains to be a 'journalist'. There's a reason real journalists don't get done for contempt because they know what they are fucking doing.

Ask a journalist to install a boiler they'd struggle - he should just stick to plumbing and scrapping at football matches.

He ain't cut out for this game.

I'm wondering why he spent hard-scrounged funds on expensive legal representation when Widnes could've categorically proved his unnocence for, let's say, a monkey...

He's obviously been stitched up, get David Jensen and 'Rough Justice' on the case.

Only those who inhabit the fucking strange world of the neo-right on Twitter and the like consider him to be of any importance.

2% remember - most normal people haven't the foggiest.

3 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Youri I agree so back to my original point, how was it in the public interest to retry him when he'd disolved into nothing

And MEF paid me so I'm happy

To show the public that there are consequences when you act the dick

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

So raise his profile again, not sure that works.

His 'profile' is of no concern to the legal system. If we start letting people off because "his supporters might get upset", we might as well call it a day.

You (Widnes) can write whatever you please, nobody will be arsed to check the veracity of it...

Zico pulled you up already on one small detail that was easily checkable.

I'm past caring - he's an irrelevance except in the eyes of the bigots who've been emboldened to somewhat reveal themselves lately.

If one peruses any of the Twitters of these self-appointed Viscounts, Barons and Kaisers etc. one notices who is involved in creating this paralell universe.

They claim they're just after groomers, terrorists et al - but they can't conceal their disgust for other minorities try as they might - they're not 'cute' enough.

It's no surprise the rise of the alt-right has coincided with greater ease of access to the internet - these days any ill-informed barely literate ape can mash a screen with their clumsy paws and proffer their opinions, which are like arseholes at day's end.

Here's a newsflash - nobody, bar their fellow travellers, gives a fuck what they think, in fact the sooner the proles are lumpen again the better.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

18 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

So raise his profile again, not sure that works. I also believe that the charges were nonsense and should have been left at his first imprisionment of 10 weeks hence the reason I'm putting them on here to be discussed, I'll put charge 3 on shortly

Surely you're not saying that folk should be immune from prosecution because they have a profile?

I'm saying it wasn't in the public interest to pay several millions to try him again, he'd been charged, spent 10 weeks in prision, got the original charge overturned so he was tried for 3 more new charges that didn't originally exist. It's nonsense what he was retired for so what I'm saying is how was that in the public interest

4 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I'm saying it wasn't in the public interest to pay several millions to try him again, he'd been charged, spent 10 weeks in prision, got the original charge overturned so he was tried for 3 more new charges that didn't originally exist. It's nonsense what he was retired for so what I'm saying is how was that in the public interest

Well he's banged up. So it can't have been nonsense.

Just following the comments in the link under the article and saw someone had posted.

'Where do I get my free Tommy Robinson everyone's talking about? Do I have to buy something?'

Maybe that's been doing the rounds for a while and I've just never seen it - but it made me laugh! :)