Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Presumably he's attempting to take up the mantle of 'the voice of the working classes' while his hero is behind bars.

Embarrassing.

That's a word that crops up on here quite a bit.

A genuine question, without slant etc, but do you really feel embarrassed when you see nob heads like that?

Maybe some pity and disbelief, and a wider concern about society in general, but I don't feel embarrassed.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That's a word that crops up on here quite a bit.

A genuine question, without slant etc, but do you really feel embarrassed when you see nob heads like that?

Maybe some pity and disbelief, and a wider concern about society in general, but I don't feel embarrassed.

Yes - especially when it's now being viewed on social media all over the world.

Disbelief and a wider concern about society in general I'd go for too - but not pity. 

• Members
7 hours ago, kent_white said:

Disbelief and a wider concern about society in general I'd go for too - but not pity. 

...and, as the one from that side of politics with most apparent fairness and reasoning, I am sure you'd agree that there are embarrassing dickheads on both sides and most of the rest us are somewhere in between.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, kent_white said:

Hmm, I certainly pity some of these nob heads, wet behind the ears, not old enough (some of them) to have experienced life and the older ones never grown up.

Yet here they are battling on the streets.

I've nowt to be ashamed of, send the lot of them to do community work in Yemen or some other dusty shit hole. They might come back changed people.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

Tommy Robinson

9 & 1/2 Weeks: An erotic adventure

Our Tommy details his 67 day romp through prison culture, featuring:

* Harrowing meal time stories of bean juice running into his mash.

* Frightening recollections of some really intimidating stares he got off other lags

* Long summer nights without Sky Sports.

* Finding love with a sex offender on B wing, and details of the gentle lovemaking that followed.

* Shit broadband.

Not to be missed.

3 hours ago, Spider said:

Tommy Robinson

9 & 1/2 Weeks: An erotic adventure

Our Tommy details his 67 day romp through prison culture, featuring:

* Harrowing meal time stories of bean juice running into his mash.

* Frightening recollections of some really intimidating stares he got off other lags

* Long summer nights without Sky Sports.

* Finding love with a sex offender on B wing, and details of the gentle lovemaking that followed.

* Shit broadband.

Not to be missed.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-far-right-extremist-tommy-20053233.amp

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Why don't you save your bile for backpack bombers and primitives who throw queers off cliffs and high buildings?

They are the real cunts.

Eh?

Whats that got to do with Robinson, a bloke who threatened to allow a huge group of gang raping peados get released without charge because he wanted some more followers on Facebook?

We all know it’s a problem in the Asian community, we don’t need Our Tommy fucking up the justice system though.

• Members
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Eh?

Whats that got to do with Robinson, a bloke who threatened to allow a huge group of gang raping peados get released without charge because he wanted some more followers on Facebook?

We all know it’s a problem in the Asian community, we don’t need Our Tommy fucking up the justice system though.

I'll let you work out the connection.

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I'll let you work out the connection.

No

I see the connection P. Your breadcrumbs are simple enough to follow.

He was in jail for potentially letting free the very people he wants to hunt down.

which makes him thick as mince.