Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Very true, a lot like Owen Jones in that respect is Yaxley-lennon 

I'll take your word for it, I don't follow his work

I don't follow Tommy's either, it's only when RW gives us updates on here that I see what he's up to

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yes. I'm not sure why he filmed himself asking his daughter what had happened, and moreover why he shared it.

Restraining the fella if he has touched his daughter up seems reasonable, but I'm not sure why it's made into another Tommy show.

fuck off, did he actually do that?

56 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I'll take your word for it, I don't follow his work

I don't follow Tommy's either, it's only when RW gives us updates on here that I see what he's up to

Plenty like him, though I think Mike Stuchbery is the best one for fleecing folk

The Independent really is anything but, what a fucking stupid article

So what they are saying is that Asians who make up approximately 4.5% of the population are responsible for 45% of torrorist arrests? Take out the chinese and other nationalaties lumped into Asian who don't commit terrorist offences and it looks horrendous so why they are trying to portray that it's white people carrying out all the offences is beyond me. It's no wonder people don't read newspapers anymore.

2 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

So what they are saying is that Asians who make up approximately 4.5% of the population are responsible for 45% of torrorist arrests? Take out the chinese and other nationalaties lumped into Asian who don't commit terrorist offences and it looks horrendous so why they are trying to portray that it's white people carrying out all the offences is beyond me. It's no wonder people don't read newspapers anymore.

As you know and we all know they are doing it as it’s the politically correct thing to do to glorify muzzies and try and cover up the dastardly deeds that they comit as it simply doesn’t fit with the agenda so to do this they find a way to report as per the above a stat that is absolutely meaningless and has zero context around it. And anyone with half a brain can work out the maths. 

but the press are fearful of being reprimanded for insulting a certain section of our society 

15 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Or the majority of people arrested for terror offences are not white in a country that is over 80% white! 

shitty journalism from one of the main Papers yet London wanderer would rather pick up TR on his journalism 🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Or the majority of people arrested for terror offences are not white in a country that is over 80% white! 

shitty journalism from one of the main Papers yet London wanderer would rather pick up TR on his journalism 🤦‍♂️

His journalism is shite and has incited plenty of voilence in the past. You only need to scroll through his website (TR News) to see the kind of people he works with. It's brimming with people with links to neo-nazi groups, conspiracy theorists and climate change deniers. Whilst I get the points made about the Independent article- I'd say there's a huge difference in reliability between the paper and TR News. 

The way the grooming gang scandal was handled was horrific. But it was a muslim judge who worked to expose- not Tommy Robinson. 

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

The way the grooming gang scandal was handled was horrific. But it was a muslim judge who worked to expose- not Tommy Robinson. 

Tommy Robinson is a simpleton I'll give you that but who was the judge exposing grooming gangs and when? I'm not doubting you but I've not heard this before

18 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

His journalism is shite and has incited plenty of voilence in the past. You only need to scroll through his website (TR News) to see the kind of people he works with. It's brimming with people with links to neo-nazi groups, conspiracy theorists and climate change deniers. Whilst I get the points made about the Independent article- I'd say there's a huge difference in reliability between the paper and TR News. 

TR news his Hardly main stream media. 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

TR news his Hardly main stream media. 

It's run by volunters and is run very badly in my opinion, if I was TR I'd be disassociating with it myself, the affiliation with Britian First isn't going to end well, Avi Yemini is a dick, Danny Tommo is just trying to be a shit TR. To be honest with you the bubble has burst since he lost his social media, can see him fading away into insignificance rapidly.

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Voilence ? Looks like its curtains for them when it kicks off 

47 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think he means Nazir Afzal

Ah the lad from the CPS, got you

2006 - TR sets up the UPL - United People of Luton, originally protesting against Anjem Choudary's Al-Muhajiroun who were recruiting for ISIS in Luton and had had a demostration at a Soldiers homecoming holding sign's saying 'Butchers of Basra' 'British Troops burn in hell' etc. but one of the items on the protest list was Grooming Gangs in Luton

2009 - EDL forms and one of main issues is Grooming Gangs

2011 - Times write a series of articles about grooming gangs as they don’t want the far right using it to gain momentum (i.e. EDL/Tommy Robinson)

Massive increases in the arrests of grooming gang members who have been ignored for decades

Now TR went completely about it in the wrong way but does anybody seriously think that Robinson/EDL didn’t have a massive impact on bringing this phenomena to light?

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

28 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Ah the lad from the CPS, got you

2006 - TR sets up the LPL - Lutons Defence League originally protesting against Anjem Choudary's Al-Muhajiroun who were recruiting for ISIS in Luton and had had a demostration at a Soldiers homecoming holding sign's saying 'Butchers of Basram' 'British Troops burn in hell' etc. but one of the items on the protest list was Grooming Gangs in Luton

2009 - EDL forms and one of main issues is Grooming Gangs

2011 - Times write a series of articles about grooming gangs as they don’t want the far right using it to gain momentum (i.e. EDL/Tommy Robinson)

Massive increases in the arrests of grooming gang members who have been ignored for decades

Now TR went completely about it in the wrong way but does anybody seriously think that Robibnson/EDL didn’t have a massive impact on this phenomena?

Aye that's the guy I meant- but I couldn't remember his name. 

I'll hold my hands up on using that Independent article. Didn't give it a proper read or check the context behind it, which ain't usually like me.. There obviously is a significant problem and we should shy away from talking about. Because when we do it gives people like TR a platform. 

I've been arguing for ages that these things need to be talked about. Being a teacher, it fucks me off what some of the Muslim community have been doing in Birmingham around the teaching of LGBT issues. The problem is clearly an aspect of the ideology that some use to push a homophobic and backwards agenda. It's shocking that teachers have had to put up with harrassment outside work for reading a fucking story about two male penguins who get married. But lessons do seem to have been learnt this time and the protests have been banned without the far-right using it to spread more hate. I've also worked with lots of Muslim teachers and I'm yet to meet any who are homophobic. 

TR may have had some role to play... But there is far more to that movement than 'exposing grooming gangs'. And all they've done is used it to push their agenda. Pig masks and chants of no more mosques were common place on every march and TR rarely called it out. 

I'm with you 100% on the stupidity of some of the EDL, pig masks and Allah is a peado were just fucking stupid,  The Birmingham parents, I have a bit of sympathy for, kids being taught LGBT and introducing drag queens to 6 year olds is not for me. Don't think that was about religion, think it's more about concerned parents but the media have turned it into religion

4 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I'm with you 100% on the stupidity of some of the EDL, pig masks and Allah is a peado were just fucking stupid,  The Birmingham parents, I have a bit of sympathy for, kids being taught LGBT and introducing drag queens to 6 year olds is not for me. Don't think that was about religion, think it's more about concerned parents but the media have turned it into religion

Think there’s a mix up between the incidents in Birmingham that LW mentioned and the ones that you’re thinking of?