Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

55 minutes ago, royal white said:

For his own protection as well? 

Pretty sure he makes a mountain out  of a mole hill at every situation he comes across. Still not having that shit in the swimming baths the other week either. 

Funny how a camera is always around ain't it? 

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

Pretty sure he makes a mountain out  of a mole hill at every situation he comes across. Still not having that shit in the swimming baths the other week either. 

Funny how a camera is always around ain't it? 

2020 mate, pretty sure most of the western world has direct access to a camera 😂😂

He's a grade A cock...

But anyone who reckon's there aren't little fucking plastic shithead rats like those cunts, 'roadmen' or whatever they are this week, knocking about seven stone wet through stinking of wank, 'bud', lynx and nike airforce feetstank...

They need fucking putting down - parent(s) too.

Like an episode of the shite gangsta minstrel show that is the authored by a 66 year old white Irish guy, cuz, 'Top Boy'...

Stick some PMA in the shit MDMA they're sticking up their hooters - cull 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

He posted of a video the other day accusing Muslims in North Wembley of atttending prayer during lockdown. Turns out the video he posted was from weeks ago before the lockdown and that the mosque in question closed its doors when govn asked pubs to close. 

What kind of scumbag uses a national crisis as an opportunity to spread more hate and tension between communities. And does it through uses fake news. His true colours have surfaced on this one. 

Just now, London Wanderer said:

He posted of a video the other day accusing Muslims in North Wembley of atttending prayer during lockdown. Turns out the video he posted was from weeks ago before the lockdown and that the mosque in question closed its doors when govn asked pubs to close. 

What kind of scumbag uses a national crisis as an opportunity to spread more hate and tension between communities. And does it through uses fake news. His true colours have surfaced on this one. 

No. They were shining bright and clear from the outset. 

17 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

TR doesn't have a monopoly on posting false news on the internet. FB and Twitter is rammed with it from all sides.

8 minutes ago, Underpants said:

TR doesn't have a monopoly on posting false news on the internet. FB and Twitter is rammed with it from all sides.

I never claimed he did have a monopoly on fake news. My main point was that he used a fake story to blame Muslims & stir up tension, whilst most of us are trying to look out for folk in our community.

The first three doctor's to die on the frontline were Muslim. He's pure vermin for doing this.

criticism

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

I never claimed he did have a monopoly on fake news. My main point was that he used a fake story to blame Muslims & stir up tension, whilst most of us are trying to look out for folk in our community.

The first three doctor's to die on the frontline were Muslim. He's pure vermin for doing this.

My point is you are being very selective with your target. Of course you can't be aiming your gun at everyone. But I suppose this thread isn't about everyone. TR is a opportunistic wanker. But we knew that, didn't we?

Edited by Underpants

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

He's probably struggling for "content" and attention the moment :(

I remember when the he turned up at a road accident "reporting" like it was a terrorist attack. Type of gobshite he is unfortunately. 

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Talking about Tommy Robinson in a thread titled "Tommy Robinson"!! Shocking behaviour!

Erm,  If you had read on a little further then you would have seen that I did address the point that this whole thread is actually about TR. Silly Cheese.

19 hours ago, Underpants said:

criticism

My point is you are being very selective with your target. Of course you can't be aiming your gun at everyone. But I suppose this thread isn't about everyone. TR is a opportunistic wanker. But we knew that, didn't we?

We did... he did the same around Grenfell but this is much worse. I'm being selective because his is one of the most dangerous rhetorics. People are using this crisis on all sides to push a political agenda, some of it relevant - most of it not. I'm being selective because his is by far the most disgusting and has the most chance of leading to hate crime. 

Police have got enough to deal. But he will wave his free speech ticket and claim he has no responsiblity for the actions of others. Feel sorry for his family. 

Edited by London Wanderer

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I see that there has been another altercation and he’s been arrested for assault. Sounds like someone spat in his face. Disgusting if true. Trouble follows him around.

Lots of trouble in Barrow at the moment with suspected grooming gangs. Facebook ‘justice for Ellie’ if you want to read more in to it. All looking like a big cover up by the police and local media. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/249662736247763?view=permalink&id=249713006242736

Edited by CumbrianWhite

49 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I see that there has been another altercation and he’s been arrested for assault. Sounds like someone spat in his face. Disgusting if true. Trouble follows him around.

Lad rode up on a bike, spat in his face and shouted racist. 

TR wafted a hand in his direction and the bloke went down like a sack of shit.

48 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

It certainly does follow him around. Got to say, it was a piss poor punch he smacked the lad with.

He was in the news yesterday too re the guy who touched his daughter up being charged.  One of the newspapers has to apologise now, think it's the crappy Daily Star.

He really needs to lie low now, he's made his money and should concentrate on the safety of his family.