Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

1 minute ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

How many Bolton trips have you been on Jules and not seen this?

A memorial being pissed on? Zero

this is the equivalent on going on an away trip needing a shit having no bog roll and using a replica shirt to wipe your arse on BWFC badge

5 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

A memorial being pissed on? Zero

this is the equivalent on going on an away trip needing a shit having no bog roll and using a replica shirt to wipe your arse on BWFC badge

He's having a piss at the side of it, he aint pissing on it or spray painting it or making some politial statement, just having a piss. is OK, fuck sake stop using symantics. Pissing on a monunemt and taking a selfie is cunts work, being desperate for a piss aint the same as you know

10 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

He's having a piss at the side of it, he aint pissing on it or spray painting it or making some politial statement, just having a piss. is OK, fuck sake stop using symantics. Pissing on a monunemt and taking a selfie is cunts work, being desperate for a piss aint the same as you know

I never said he’s making a political statement. He’s still a cunt for doing that. There; Today; especially 

thick cunt maybe rather than deliberately being a cunt cunt

But still a cunt

Here's the test....

If it was One of the BLM mob I’d have the same opinion of him.

I’d wager those on here defending him wouldn’t 

Just now, jules_darby said:

I never said he’s making a political statement. He’s still a cunt for doing that. There; Today; especially 

thick cunt maybe rather than deliberately being a cunt cunt

But still a cunt

Here's the test....

If it was One of the BLM mob I’d have the same opinion of him.

I’d wager those on here defending him wouldn’t 

Who is defending him? I can hand on heart say I haven’t seen one person on here do so. Is there a secret forum on here? 

Ha and Widders said I was quibbling over semantics 🤣

Again no idea what your point is. You’ve posted on another thread a picture of one guy and a picture of other people to try and link the two. 

and now you are stating folk are defending him. Again I’ve not seen that. But carry on with the defection. 

Anyway time for a film.

Let’s hope nobody caught sight of me in town earlier picking up a meal for my in laws and having a walk around beforehand. I might lose my job off the back of it applying your logic 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Who is defending him? I can hand on heart say I haven’t seen one person on here do so. Is there a secret forum on here? 

Yeah but we don’t talk about it

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Again no idea what your point is. You’ve posted on another thread a picture of one guy and a picture of other people to try and link the two. 

and now you are stating folk are defending him. Again I’ve not seen that. But carry on with the defection. 

Anyway time for a film.

Let’s hope nobody caught sight of me in town earlier picking up a meal for my in laws and having a walk around beforehand. I might lose my job off the back of it applying your logic 

And I’m 100% convinced that you’d be saying the same if it was a black lad doing the same last week

• Members
Just now, ZicoKelly said:

He's full of shit

He's a hate preacher, division is what he does

Maybe so, but when he’s ranting and screaming like his head is about to burst he comes across as a thick racist twat even though he might not be.

When he just talks calmly he actually gets his point across a lot better, you could debate with him and have a intellectual conversation even if you don’t agree with him.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Maybe so, but when he’s ranting and screaming like his head is about to burst he comes across as a thick racist twat even though he might not be.

When he just talks calmly he actually gets his point across a lot better, you could debate with him and have a intellectual conversation even if you don’t agree with him.

There was link posted ages ago of him being interviewed on the radio

Iirc He was having a debate with some guy about integration and the percentage of Muslims in longsight in relation to racial incidents

The guy was spot on with his figures when he said something like 50% of longsight was Muslim and they had no racial issues in however long

Robinson lost his shit because he was adamant everywhere had a much lower percentage in relation to a high number of incidents

Something like that

And he's done nowt since to convince me he has valid points to back up what he does

18 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

And I’m 100% convinced that you’d be saying the same if it was a black lad doing the same last week

Ah so I’m racist. Tell you what how about this. Why don’t you take your bullshit veiled insults and save them for someone you know a single thing about? You wouldn’t want false accusations plastered about you would you? Shit sticks. You would do well to remember  that 

• Members
4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

There was link posted ages ago of him being interviewed on the radio

Iirc He was having a debate with some guy about integration and the percentage of Muslims in longsight in relation to racial incidents

The guy was spot on with his figures when he said something like 50% of longsight was Muslim and they had no racial issues in however long

Robinson lost his shit because he was adamant everywhere had a much lower percentage in relation to a high number of incidents

Something like that

And he's done nowt since to convince me he has valid points to back up what he does

I don’t think he does and I don’t share his views but when he rants he has a lot less chance of trying to deliver his points 

57 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

How many Bolton trips have you been on Jules and not seen this?

Widders the guy is in London apparently to stop the other lot insulting the memories of our past who defaced statues. 
The fact he decided in the whole of London to take a piss here is fucking stupid. 
Anyone who slagged off the lefties last week must be annoyed by this. 
( I am assuming the lad is with the FLA lot as Gratch posted ‘dickheads on both sides’ else where). 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ah so I’m racist. Tell you what how about this. Why don’t you take your bullshit veiled insults and save them for someone you know a single thing about? You wouldn’t want false accusations plastered about you would you? Shit sticks. You would do well to remember  that 

You’ve argued very consistently for one side of this debate; IMO as I said before you go out of your way to justify that side of the argument..i’m saying I think that would continue  

There’s no veiled insults & I didn’t call you racist 

The only accusation is that you’d be as entrenched as you’ve proven over the past xx pages and I stick by that 

31 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Did you comment on the BLM vandalism last week? And by the way the lad having a piss next to the memorial is a fuck wit. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I don’t think he does and I don’t share his views but when he rants he has a lot less chance of trying to deliver his points 

I agree with the last bit as it applies to anyone, but from what I've seen he's not capable of reasoned debate and either gets angry or silenced

You’ve argued very consistently for one side of this debate; IMO as I said before you go out of your way to justify that side of the argument..i’m saying I think that would continue  

There’s no veiled insults & I didn’t call you racist 

The only accusation is that you’d be as entrenched as you’ve proven over the past xx pages and I stick by that 

I can see why they’re doing it absolutely I can. I share the same frustrations with the policing of last week and the policing this week which displays inequality to me. 

are they right to be attacking the police nope. Have I said they are ? Nope. Was that fat cunt right to piss on the memorial nope. Did I say he was? Nope. Do I hope he gets locked up. Absolutely

do I want all this to stop? Absolutely I do. 

has the message of the initial protest now been lost?  Yeah. Why? Because of last week in some cities and it’s continuation this week. 

entrenched? Would imply I support one side regardless. That’s proven to not be the case. I just have an opinion. Same as everyone on here. 

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I can see why they’re doing it absolutely I can. I share the same frustrations with the policing of last week and the policing this week which displays inequality to me. 

are they right to be attacking the police nope. Have I said they are ? Nope. Was that fat cunt right to piss on the memorial nope. Did I say he was? Nope. Do I hope he gets locked up. Absolutely

do I want all this to stop? Absolutely I do. 

has the message of the initial protest now been lost?  Yeah. Why? Because of last week in some cities and it’s continuation this week. 

entrenched? Would imply I support one side regardless. That’s proven to not be the case. I just have an opinion. Same as everyone on here. 

Well enjoy your film