Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

8 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'm sorry, no offence meant but your attitude fucking staggers me! Maybe next time they could have their own DIY stand & sell paint to the mindless morons to fund the policeman's ball. 

Fair enough, although I don't think my attitude is what you think it is.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Don't tell him Antifa have their own autonomous zone now in Seattle.........watch when the Hells Angel's turn up.... they're en route.....Antifa will soon want the police back to protect them.

I'm aware of "CHAZ", and I'm also aware that they were appealing for vegan food after the homeless people they invited in stole their previous supplies. I'm also aware that after one day, they had a warlord forced upon them.

All very amusing.

Just been hearing about what happened to one of my neighbours’ daughters a couple of days ago. 9 year old girl racially abused in the supermarket by a man in his 60s. I couldn’t really give a shit about the pointless he said she said that’s been going on over recent days. These are horrible horrible times.

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I'm aware of "CHAZ", and I'm also aware that they were appealing for vegan food after the homeless people they invited in stole their previous supplies. I'm also aware that after one day, they had a warlord forced upon them.

All very amusing.

On that we agree.

Must say, it's disgusting the state of the place already.

Can imagine the arguments between them re who let the homeless in.......they've also been fighting with the BLM people in another camp overnight.

It's getting more like Waco every day.

The police are treating the "football lads" more harshly and are letting the other side get away with murder... yet the (mythical) arrest numbers are proof that it's BLM at fault.

Fantasising about 'cunts getting taught a lesson' for a week, then shocked by videos of violence and hoping for peace.

It's hard to keep up sometimes on here.

• Members
5 hours ago, Judge Fudge said:

So you think that’s it! After everything that’s gone on over the last two weeks, everything just going to return to normal?

In my view, I think both the extreme right and extreme left (both creaming themselves) see this as the perfect time to  push their agenda. All that’s going to do if polarise the general population. I fear the worst

I think you are right to fear it mate.

I know one of West Hams 'lads'  - he SMS'd me last week "Race war coming". I told him he's fantasising but quietly I hope he's wrong and sensible heads prevail.

Uncle Tom and his liker can prattle on all they want - the policing is not fair and equitable. Those fuckers defacing and destroying statues weren't confronted. A few (from what I have seen) pissed up football lads and the policing is full on Robocop. Guessing similar 'considerations' to how grooming gangs are handled. Full force of the law for white indigenous/nothing to see here, sweep it under the carpet for muslim.

For the record, that moron pissing on the policemans memorial needs a harsh sentence. Would have been good to see some of the 'lads' turn up with cleaning gear and disinfectant and give the whole area a thorough clean before a minutes silence for the fallen hero.

Of course that would receive zero media coverage. I have fucked Sky News off once and for all for their thoroughly unbalanced reporting/absolute sensationalisation of anything at all. "Brexit Crisis". "Coronavirus Crisis". "Extreme far right". Just fuck off.

Edited by bolty58

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Fuck me mate calm down - I get we shouldn't be complacement but the scenes out there hardly show we are about to see a civil war. In fact you could probably just fit most of them on a footy pitch give em some boxing gloves and let them have it out. 

Antifa - a generation of snowflakes who need a safe space to complete their gender studies and would have pissed themselves on Dday; whilst simultaneously being a highly organised group of violent extreme terrorists working to overthrow the government. 

They're numpties but they're nothing to worry about really mate - they won't be igniting a civil war and they haven't staged a coup on the BLM movement. 

Tens of thousands engaged in the BLM protests across the country last weekend and out of that only a small minority were violent and damaged property. 

We'll be grand really. 

They ARE trying to ignite a civil war, they’re always trying.

They HAVE staged a coup on the BLM movement.

This furore ongoing in America is about trying to stop Trump being re elected.

Civil unrest is aimed at showing him to be weak.

i expect continued protests and violence/looting in this country over the summer months in a last ditch desperate attempt to delay brexit by these Marxists.

Again, civil unrest trying to show our govt as weak.

However, Borises speech today will show that we are still on course to leave, that’s why they will seek to step it up in the coming weeks.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

i expect continued protests and violence/looting in this country over the summer months in a last ditch desperate attempt to delay brexit by these Marxists.

However, Borises speech today will show that we are still on course to leave, that’s why they will seek to step it up in the coming weeks.

You can't even say you're English these days. If you do, you'll be arrested and thrown in jail. 

Edited by Cheese

18 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

He should receive some sort of acknowledgement from the government for sure. Read about this guy yesterday 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He should receive some sort of acknowledgement from the government for sure. Read about this guy yesterday 

Saw him on the news down here with 4 or 5 of his mates. Seemed a top bunch of blokes.

1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

Saw him on the news down here with 4 or 5 of his mates. Seemed a top bunch of blokes.

And tbf the size of them they could have caused some serious damage if they had been that way inclined. 

Rather than focus just in his heroics someone should actually listen to his story. See what prompted him to come out at weekend and his own experiences. Being a seemingly streetwise guy (given his job as a doorman) you would imagine a lot of folk would relate to him so maybe there is a message in there that could get through and make a few folk listen that otherwise wouldn’t. 

but knowing our media they will highlight him as a further endorsement of how that side is peaceful and the opposite side is where all the thuggery is. But we can live in hope for a balanced journalistic article at some point

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

And tbf the size of them they could have caused some serious damage if they had been that way inclined. 

Rather than focus just in his heroics someone should actually listen to his story. See what prompted him to come out at weekend and his own experiences. Being a seemingly streetwise guy (given his job as a doorman) you would imagine a lot of folk would relate to him so maybe there is a message in there that could get through and make a few folk listen that otherwise wouldn’t. 

but knowing our media they will highlight him as a further endorsement of how that side is peaceful and the opposite side is where all the thuggery is. But we can live in hope for a balanced journalistic article at some point

There is a brief interview on 5live news this morning.  Seems like a really sound bloke and did not want to take all the credit.

I think he just wanted to be a peace maker and we are going to need plenty more like that.

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

There is a brief interview on 5live news this morning.  Seems like a really sound bloke and did not want to take all the credit.

I think he just wanted to be a peace maker and we are going to need plenty more like that.

He’s clearly a very decent bloke and a credit to himself and his family. 

• Site Supporter

I said a few weeks back there'd be riots, but I assumed it would be because of general restlessness caused by lockdown.

The likes of Cummings and co. will be delighted by what's going on

"We need a distraction, Boris, and quickly"

9 hours ago, Tombwfc said:

The police are treating the "football lads" more harshly and are letting the other side get away with murder... yet the (mythical) arrest numbers are proof that it's BLM at fault.

Fantasising about 'cunts getting taught a lesson' for a week, then shocked by videos of violence and hoping for peace.

It's hard to keep up sometimes on here.

I wouldn’t bother, folk jumping through hoops to justify an anger that’s difficult to articulate without ending up in a place they didn’t really want to be. I suppose it is a progression of sorts. 

Very positive poll today on a longitudinal study into the public’s feeling regarding race and there is a marked improvement on 2009. Something to hold onto, that behind the headlines we want to do better.

Some folk might be minded to read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_I'm_No_Longer_Talking_to_White_People_About_Race if they are so minded. It’s a really accessible read, and although certainly not without flaws in its polemic, I found it really enlightening about aspects of the British BAME experience I’d never been able to consider before.

(I wonder who will be first to say the title is racist 😂🙄)

12 hours ago, Judge Fudge said:

So you think that’s it! After everything that’s gone on over the last two weeks, everything just going to return to normal?

In my view, I think both the extreme right and extreme left (both creaming themselves) see this as the perfect time to  push their agenda. All that’s going to do if polarise the general population. I fear the worst

Fuck I don't think anyone knows what normal is anymore mate. But no - I don't think we're facing civil war and stirring up those kind of fears ain't gonna help anybody. Antifa couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery - let alone a civil fucking war. 

BLM movement has opened up a debate & a dialogue on these issues. I think things will calm down now at least for a while. It's America that I worry for if the not-guilty verdict comes in or a weak prison sentence. 

6 hours ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Wow the CAPS LOCK is out - you must be right ! 

If you think the Marxists are planning a mass summer of looting to delay Brexit then I suggest you attend their next zoom meeting. I'm sure you can find one on most London University facebook groups ;) You might be surprised by how disorganised they are - but if they are planning a civil war - will you let me know? I was planning on visiting my brother and newborn nephew in July. 

Yes it's all about Trump - absolutely nothing to do with systemic racism, the prison system and the murder of George Floyd. If anything Trump's been thrown a lifeline by all of this because he can adopt the whole 'law and order' candidate now. 

I often wondered what this fella would sound like when he added the words Marxist & Antifa to his vocabulary... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2OzGfIDLQ

Edited by London Wanderer