Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

Just now, DazBob said:

Well, I can't do it on Twitter because you blocked me 😂

Enjoy your dinner. What you having?

Free world ..I'll block who I want when they're nosing. For the record, why didn't you say something on twitter when you weren't blocked ?

39 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Why on earth would Mossad be involved ?

You lie to tell folk to read, so I suggest you have an in depth read on what is really happening up there 😊

Go on who is the real power behind the Young Glasgow Arts Collective? It’s not Aztec Camera is it?

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I may, and indeed I will.

Yes, well worth checking out.

Will dig some reports put on it after I've eaten. I've not checked today how the Chechens are getting on with the Algerians in Dijon,  that is scary stuff especially for the poor residents.

London White 

"I put them in a worse boat than the likes of the Green Brigade - but that's probably where we differ ey."

I remember Celtic winning the European Cup in 1967 (I was 7) and have followed them from a distance ever since. I am 2nd generation Irish and we always support sporting success from those of Irish heritage across the spectrum. I have only learned more about the Green Brigade in the last few years and the more I learn the less I like.

Only started in 2006, small minority and the club try and disrupt them (Lennon has acknowledged them but we all know he is a buffoon)

In my opinion they are sectarian, divisive and intolerant. 

Sectarianism is racism.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

😤🤬It’ll...It’ll .... be war memorials, and then....and then....oooooh poppies! Yes poppies, they’ll stop them next and then all history books will miss out any wars we won... and then fry ups! First they came for our history of slavery, then they came for our Lincolnshire bangers and fried toast. Sick of these....these...namby, pampy never had it up ‘em, don’t like re-runs of Dad’s Army, city living snowflakes. I want to say what I want, when I want, in front of who I want, at any time I want. It’s tradition innit? It’s the great English freedom of speech. Grrrrrrr!!! 😡😠😤😤😤....🤯

As long as we don't mention "The Scottish play" 😉

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Just out of interest bud, how do you rate these people being on the streets of Glasgow  ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/republican-marchers-filmed-chanting-ira-19817884

Sectarian bullshit ey.. you see it on both sides in Glasgow from these guys and the Orange Order. I wasn't saying I support the Green Brigade (other than respect for the atmosphere they create at a gamge. My point was that I think the SDL are worse for society and division that the Green Brigade. 

The IRA did some horrific things - but so did the British empire. I see no difference to chanting IRA than singing songs that glorify our empire. Not suggesting we go around banning these songs, just stating my opinion on it. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Sectarian bullshit ey.. you see it on both sides in Glasgow from these guys and the Orange Order. I wasn't saying I support the Green Brigade (other than respect for the atmosphere they create at a gamge. My point was that I think the SDL are worse for society and division that the Green Brigade. 

The IRA did some horrific things - but so did the British empire. I see no difference to chanting IRA than singing songs that glorify our empire. Not suggesting we go around banning these songs, just stating my opinion on it. 

Hang on,  don't change the subject....I was speaking specifically about those scum from SAORADH and IPRWA and their activities on the Glasgow streets. Did you see Tony's views on the Green Brigade and that's from a follower of Celtic  ?

Was our empire legal or illegal ?

Was the IRA legal or a terrorist organisation  ?

I think you're showing your true colours here fella, utterly disgraceful.

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

You don't read do you ? It was the LDL not the SDL......

Could I ask how they could have a democratic process when the opposition have clearly advertised their intentions twice in a few days they wanted to pull down the statue there and then ? Maybe it's the peaceful Green Brigade who need to be democratic..

Circles mate - you tell me to read , I tell you to read. Then repeat. Shall we just agree to disagree?

I was suggesting how the whole thing should be decided and put to the the public as to whether they stay on the street; go to a museum or have a plaque. Obviously announcing intentions to topple the statue isn't the wisest of ideas and hasn't really done the Asylum Seeker eviction protest much good. But then on the other you've got the LDL and SDL (who I know were there in parts pal) that clearly have an issue with BLM and are trying to provoke them. They have made it clear they oppose the BLM protest as well. 

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Circles mate - you tell me to read , I tell you to read. Then repeat. Shall we just agree to disagree?

I was suggesting how the whole thing should be decided and put to the the public as to whether they stay on the street; go to a museum or have a plaque. Obviously announcing intentions to topple the statue isn't the wisest of ideas and hasn't really done the Asylum Seeker eviction protest much good. But then on the other you've got the LDL and SDL (who I know were there in parts pal) that clearly have an issue with BLM and are trying to provoke them. They have made it clear they oppose the BLM protest as well. 

ffs....the LDL organised it last night and on sunday, can you not read the articles which were on line ?