Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Go on mate - what's my agenda? You still think I'm Antifa? 

Just let me change the subject please and piss you right off.....check all the images.....now, after that, please tell me the BLM folk were peaceful on Saturday as most of those pics are from round Waterloo, hours after the event

You've got more spin than Shane Wanre, and for the record, you are anti British

http://news.met.police.uk/news/images-released-by-detectives-investigating-recent-disorder-in-central-london-405014

32 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Getting home in one piece was probably all my family was arsed about. Not all of them did. 

Not sure they’d be arsed about the cenotaph at all. I do know that Rememberance Sunday just wasn’t a thing for them. Maybe they just all wanted to forget about it. 

Quite a snidey way of trying to close down somebody else's arguement. My father spent 7 years in the Army in WW2, survived but took most of his 20s away from him.

He didn't talk about it at all until his 60s although we watched all of the World at War together and he got quite emotional when we went to Normandy on holiday seeing the D Day beaches.

When he did talk about it we understood why he had shut it off: horrific experiences in the retreat across Crete, the devastation of Normandy, the horror of seeing a concentration camp soon after Allied troops had relieved it.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Not from me, the answer. Stop talking in anachronistic silliness.

Why are the young artists of Glasgow making you so angry?

Where's your manners boy, have you got any ? Try the word please first.

The streets of Glasgow don't  make me angry, it's the liar on here who is making a few a bit miffed with him.

11 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

What can I do? I have no influence over who Russia or Saudi Arabia decide to bomb.

Is that it? 

These things were still happening well into the 60s & many countries still live with the consequences. 
I was alive during the 60’s. Tell me what these ‘things’ were and I’ll give you 2 that are happening now for each one you mention (apart from the Vietnam War)

33 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Not on Twitter so I don't read tweets.

Listen to yourself mate. It's pathetic. I'm just an ex Boltoner living up in Scotland. Happily tell folk who I am but I'm not gonna start giving out my identity to someone coming out with as much abuse as you who's clearly got connections to folk who were out causing shite at the weekend. We disagree with each other - so you assume I'm telling lies and stirring shite. 

I wouldn't worry, he does it all the time.

Lives in his own bubble of hypocrisy and rage.

Then abuses anyone who pulls him up.

Pathetic really for a grown man.

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

Quite a snidey way of trying to close down somebody else's arguement. My father spent 7 years in the Army in WW2, survived but took most of his 20s away from him.

He didn't talk about it at all until his 60s although we watched all of the World at War together and he got quite emotional when we went to Normandy on holiday seeing the D Day beaches.

When he did talk about it we understood why he had shut it off: horrific experiences in the retreat across Crete, the devastation of Normandy, the horror of seeing a concentration camp soon after Allied troops had relieved it.

Eh? How was that closing down anything?

Some of my family left limbs out there and other didn’t comeback at all. That was how those that came back reacted to remembrance day.  More a need to forget than remember 

Soz if that doesn’t tally with your experiences. 

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

I wouldn't worry, he does it all the time.

Lives in his own bubble of hypocrisy and rage.

Then abuses anyone who pulls him up.

Pathetic really for a grown man.

So, you're siding with a proven liar ? I have pulled him for his proven lies.

Don't ever speak to me again you worm. Mind you, you wouldn't except for on here 

Edited by miamiwhite

11 minutes ago, Tony said:

Probably similar age to me. Dad and two Uncles served. All of them from the age of 16 to 21. No chance of either an education or trade. Fighting the Facist Germans and the Imperialistic Japanese. Came back to shitty jobs to begin with. Of course they were the lucky ones.

Every adult male I knew as a kid was in the same boat. 

Some on here will think this is all emotional bollocks of course but these are probably the same people who get upset at things from 2 hundred years ago.

If anyone asked me to kneel for all those people who gave their lives so that we could enjoy the freedoms we have today, I’d do it everyday for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t do it for anyone else, including royalty. 

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Eh? How was that closing down anything?

Some of my family left limbs out there and other didn’t comeback at all. That was how those that came back reacted to remembrance day.  More a need to forget than remember 

Soz if that doesn’t tally with your experiences. 

Perhaps read your original comment again. "Not sure they'd be arsed about the Cenotaph" a dismissive comment

My understanding is that many former soldiers didn't speak of their experiences until they were approaching old age, precisely because they were so horrific and they lost so many people they lived and worked with.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Perhaps read your original comment again. "Not sure they'd be arsed about the Cenotaph" a dismissive comment

My understanding is that many former soldiers didn't speak of their experiences until they were approaching old age, precisely because they were so horrific and they lost so many people they lived and worked with.

Well I’m not sure they were arsed. Least my mob weren’t. 

Getting home was all that mattered. 

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Well I’m not sure they were arsed. Least my mob weren’t. 

Getting home was all that mattered. 

I get it you and your family are not arsed about the Cenotaph. Perhaps you will allow others to think differently without being dismissive.

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I get it you and your family are not arsed about the Cenotaph. Perhaps you will allow others to think differently without being dismissive.

Where did I say I wasn’t arsed? I think they are a fitting  memorial to those that died. 

London Wanderer

"We created famines in India and Ireland that killed millions"

Why would you say that.

I can't comment on Bengal, but my family had a farm in Mayo ( one of the worst affected counties in Ireland) and having seen the farmland I don't know they could ever have managed to survive under any conditions with 8 children. But the British didn't create the famine. There was neglect, incompetence and some evil landlords who disposessed their tenants, but there were good landlords who helped their tenants, including my family. 

45 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Where's your manners boy, have you got any ? Try the word please first.

The streets of Glasgow don't  make me angry, it's the liar on here who is making a few a bit miffed with him.

Boy? Ok then. So, third time - who are behind the young artists of Glasgow? 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Just let me change the subject please and piss you right off.....check all the images.....now, after that, please tell me the BLM folk were peaceful on Saturday as most of those pics are from round Waterloo, hours after the event

You've got more spin than Shane Wanre, and for the record, you are anti British

http://news.met.police.uk/news/images-released-by-detectives-investigating-recent-disorder-in-central-london-405014

Seen the images, thanks for sharing. I've already said there were violent idiots on both sides in London (on the thread over the weekend). But BLM movement cancelled & told their supporters not to go out on Saturday in London. Which raises the question are those lads really BLM or just London youth looking for a scrap?

I don't know for sure but I have my suspicions.

You seem to think I'm lying about things I haven't said. I was more interested in events in Newcastle & Glasgow.

Proud to be British & proud to live here. I just don't think our past is much to be glorified. Would rather see us learn more from it.

Edited by London Wanderer

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Where did I say I wasn’t arsed? I think they are a fitting  memorial to those that died. 

Why argue with them? It’s either you are wearing stone island and standing in front of a memorial that didn’t have, and will continue to have , no meaning for some folk.

Ive always worn a poppy, walked to my local Cenotaph (with my Grandpa whilst he was alive) and will always respect those who give the ultimate sacrifice for us to be safe.

I will never back up ‘football lads’ who hide behind a greater sacrifice for a moment they were never part of, just because they feel threatened by a future that they have given up their stake in by being reactionary.

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Seen the images, thanks for sharing. I've already said there were violent idiots on both sides in London (on the thread over the weekend). But BLM movement cancelled & told their supporters not to go out on Saturday in London. Which raises the question are those lads really BLM or just London youth looking for a scrap?

I don't know for sure but I have my suspicions.

You seem to think I'm lying about the I haven't said. I was more interested in events in Newcastle & Glasgow.

I originally thought they were street gangs and not BLM, not sure now as some seemed a tad close to the inner circle. Not saying all BLM are involved, as they're clearly not, just like the other side weren't far right. That was a disgusting slur on the many proud veterans who were there.

One nice thing I did see,  was some of the football folk having a good chat with some BLM people, that's widely available on line too.

I note they caught the woman trying to burn the flag on the Cenotaph , she got bailed until next month. I wonder if she gets jailed like the vile prick did for urinating next to the poor hopper's memorial  ?