Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Moderators

Tommy Robinson has the balls to say things that a lot of folk are scared of saying and he has a right to say them.

Lefties will obviously hate him.

Yeah, this type of person are notorious for keeping their opinions to themselves.

Check out the state of these whoppers...:D

The gormless twat esp wearing the St.Pauli hat.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TRobinsonOnline/status/972568049671983104

Vermin, I think he’s been named and shamed, fkin good! horrible scruffy unwashed fuckwits. I seriously hate these lot with a passion, I’ve said it before and will say it again, these pricks are going to be a bigger threat than the terrorists

Good, let us know what you think.

I don't know where to start really. He's quite a likeable guy when he speaks and he's certainly charismatic. I can see why he might attract people and why he's become a leader.

I can also see why he might feel angry at the changes that have taken place in his home town and his frustration at what he perceives as the inaction of the authorities.

I've not heard him say anything outwardly racist - although he sails close to the wind on quite a few occasions and I can see why other people might argue that he is racist (he consistently singles out Pakistani Muslims in his Oxford Uni speech for example).

He goes to great lengths to try and separate himself from Nazis that he says have tried to infiltrate the EDL. And I think this is an attempt to make himself and the group appear moderate which in my experience (and this only includes some time on the EDL side of the march in Bolton) isn't the case. Something he presumably agrees with which his why he jacked the EDL in.

I don't know what he is now? A rabble rouser and a provocateur? But what use is that ultimately? Like I've already said - I was interested in where he'd go once he left the EDL - but he doesn't really seem to have done a great deal. Apart from scrapping.

Quite amusing when he tackles students..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XCtVLQVhIU

I feel a tad for them being put on the spot but shows how even the 'brightest' amongst us often speak and think without engaging their brains.

Fair play to the one who admitted he was being racist, although he wasn't really - didn't even know what the word means it seems yet was happy to label someone else as it.  

That kind of mentality is running the country and has done for a while.  Barmy.

I don't know where to start really. He's quite a likeable guy when he speaks and he's certainly charismatic. I can see why he might attract people and why he's become a leader.

I can also see why he might feel angry at the changes that have taken place in his home town and his frustration at what he perceives as the inaction of the authorities.

I've not heard him say anything outwardly racist - although he sails close to the wind on quite a few occasions and I can see why other people might argue that he is racist (he consistently singles out Pakistani Muslims in his Oxford Uni speech for example).

He goes to great lengths to try and separate himself from Nazis that he says have tried to infiltrate the EDL. And I think this is an attempt to make himself and the group appear moderate which in my experience (and this only includes some time on the EDL side of the march in Bolton) isn't the case. Something he presumably agrees with which his why he jacked the EDL in.

I don't know what he is now? A rabble rouser and a provocateur? But what use is that ultimately? Like I've already said - I was interested in where he'd go once he left the EDL - but he doesn't really seem to have done a great deal. Apart from scrapping.

I feel like I've become a TR defender here and that's not really my intention.

I will say though that if his planned talks etc keep getting stopped and tweets etc taken down it becomes more difficult to get his message, whatever that may be, across.

Places like Universities are the perfect environment for debates with a wide cross section of folk and opinions.  I find the refusal by many to engage and attempts to silence differing views quite concerning.  Ironically, it's the tolerant, liberal left that are usually the guilty ones here.

Places like Universities are the perfect environment for debates with a wide cross section of folk and opinions. I find the refusal by many to engage and attempts to silence differing views quite concerning. Ironically, it's the tolerant, liberal left that are usually the guilty ones here.

That was certainly my experience - and I only left uni about a year ago. There's no way someone like TR would have been allowed anywhere near our campus - which is a shame.

There were plenty of opportunities to join the LGBT awareness society though :)

That was certainly my experience - and I only left uni about a year ago. There's no way someone like TR would have been allowed anywhere near our campus - which is a shame.

There were plenty of opportunities to join the LGBT awareness society though :)

How did you get on? ;) 

Granted he’s had 1 or 2 scraps but look at the people he’s reporting on, it’s not Dorris and Ronnie from the corner shop, he’s reporting on a wide range of nut jobs!

What do you expect a reporter to do part from report?

Some fucker will end up stabbing him that's for certain.

If anyone has been to Luton you'd understand his concerns about his home town.

He did right to distance himself from the EDL and the complete fuck nuggets they attracted.

To me raises decent arguments but is unsurprisingly tarred with the racist brush. Suppose you can't wage a media war on a religion without that happening.

As ever though, the out and dicks spoil it for everyone. The kick em all out brigade spoil the party for everyone and rational debates and solutions will always get shouted down because of it.

Until people engage with the likes of robinson and address the issues he raises, the divide and issues will continue. Muslims will do what they do best and close ranks and close down any debate with the aid of the lefty rent a mobs.

Shit state of affairs but standing outside mosques with a camera crew will get nobody anywhere. Not that I can think of any other solution.

Nothing will ever change.

My problem with TR probably comes from being a bit of a centrist

For me he only affects the real right and left

He galvanises the right as they see him as some kind of crusader who tells the “hidden truth” and confirms the bias and views that they want to see.

He also galvanises the left / militant Muslims as they see him as some kind of enemy; nothing makes folk easier to recruit than those that feel like “their kind” are being gotten at.

So for me he’s good for nothing other than continued division on both sides. It’s only him benefitting

What do you expect a reporter to do part from report?

Offer some insight into a problem by speaking with people of all sides of a debate, framing it within a context and then coalescing all of that into some kind of meaningful narrative which makes me question how I view the world?

Not just go around asking people why they think he's racist and what he's ever said that's racist and then having a fight.

Offer some insight into a problem by speaking with people of all sides of a debate, framing it within a context and then coalescing all of that into some kind of meaningful narrative which makes me question how I view the world?

Not just go around asking people why they think he's racist and what he's ever said that's racist and then having a fight.

And as I said before go back and look on google there’s 100s of clips of him reporting, clips of him questioning seasoned reporters who don’t report etc etc

I wonder how much TM makes from his You Tube channel, genuine question

Has all this become more of a money spinner for him personally

Who do you think pays for his team? His travel? His day to day living? This is his job of course he’s going to make money from it

And as I said before go back and look on google there’s 100s of clips of him reporting, clips of him questioning seasoned reporters who don’t report etc etc

I've spent a couple of hours listening to him. Don't feel like I learned much - apart from more about him as a character, so there's nothing that makes me want to trawl through even more. No disrespect.

I'll keep an eye out for anything in the future though.