Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

Each to their own, like you said you watche a couple of hours of clips which isn’t much really especially as one of the clips was over an hour long.

But yes keep your eyes peeled however I don’t think it will be long before we here about him being killed or badly filled in

Edited by royal white

Each to their own, like you said you watche a couple of hours of clips which isn’t much really especially as one of the clips was over an hour long.

But yes keep your eyes peeled however I don’t think it will be long before we here about him being killed or badly filled in

I agree with you there. Seems to like putting himself in harms way. Worry he might have a bit of a martyr complex. I think his heart's in the right place - put he might cause more problems than he solves. Certainly done his bit to highlight the feelings of white, working class Britain and there's nothing wrong with that.

Last time he was in the news for getting battered it was his hoolie mates who did it after he'd told all and sundry it was muzzies so it being staged wouldn't surprise me.

Not doubting you pal but do you have a link so I can have a read up.

I'm struggling finding anything to back this up myself.

I don't know a right lot about him, other than he was leader of the EDL before they became fully fledged knuckle draggers, but isn't "Tommy Robinson" his fourth or fifth different name? - I thought that I had fear he has changed his name several times over the years. Always think it's a bit odd when people do that

• Moderators

There was a link posted a while back by either Radcliffe or Gonzo

When he talks uninterrupted and it's just him, he comes across "well"

But once he got into a debate with someone else he struggled with it because he didn't agree with what the other person was saying and dismissed them

Ended up coming across as a prick

Edited by ZicoKelly

• Site Supporter

There was a link posted a while back by either Radcliffe or Gonzo

When he talks uninterrupted and it's just him, he comes across "well"

But once he got into a debate with someone else he struggled with it because he didn't agree with what the other person was saying and dismissed them

Ended up coming across as a prick

So potentially a good speaker but don't let him appear on Question Time.

It was when he got beat up in a lay-by in Dec 2011.

In the articles I've found he's claimed the idea that it was his ex hoolie mates was hosted on lefty anti edl sites following claims by people kicked out of the edl for being too right wing.

https://www.dunstabletoday.co.uk/news/crime/edl-leader-in-lay-by-attack-1-3371382

It was when he got beat up in a lay-by in Dec 2011.

In the articles I've found he's claimed the idea that it was his ex hoolie mates was hosted on lefty anti edl sites following claims by people kicked out of the edl for being too right wing.

https://www.dunstabletoday.co.uk/news/crime/edl-leader-in-lay-by-attack-1-3371382

There's nothing more than a Chinese whisper in that link to suggest it was his "hoolie mates".

There's no shortage of footage of TR coming under attack from "muzzies", that happens, no doubt about it. Surely, if he had been attacked by former EDL whom he expelled for being too radical, that would be something he'd want to hang his hat on, thus portraying himself as a relative moderate.

No doubt, given time, folk will recall TR getting attacked outside McDonalds by a group of paid actors and will link back to a twitter post to "prove" the claim.

There's nothing more than a Chinese whisper in that link to suggest it was his "hoolie mates".

There's no shortage of footage of TR coming under attack from "muzzies", that happens, no doubt about it. Surely, if he had been attacked by former EDL whom he expelled for being too radical, that would be something he'd want to hang his hat on, thus portraying himself as a relative moderate.

No doubt, given time, folk will recall TR getting attacked outside McDonalds by a group of paid actors and will link back to a twitter post to "prove" the claim.

Yep I’m struggling on finding anything as well, these are the kind of white lies people tend to believe instead of the valid points he try’s to get across.

According to sources (fenian swine) Yaxley-Lennon's 'muzzie immigrant' assailant was in fact Yousson D'our (38), a French National of Senegalese descent who had a somewhat notable career previously as a movie stuntman and extra, working with such names as Jean Reno, Samuel L Jackson, Russell Crowe and Oliver Reed - on projects such as 'Gladiator' and 'The Big Blue'...

A serious back injury sustained during a car chase scene whilst filming 'Leon' put paid to his burgeoning career and he's been on his uppers ever since - hence his willingness for a paid role in the charade staged by Robinson (5' 1"), a charade designed to make the immigrant community look menacing and beauty salon owner Tommy look 'nails'...

© Reuters, 2018.

Yep I’m struggling on finding anything as well, these are the kind of white lies people tend to believe instead of the valid points he try’s to get across.

Folk will do anything to discredit him mate, whilst letting the real threats to society roam free in our country. The real threats being the Jihadists who’ve returned to our country plus the grooming gangs, which is also one of Robinson’s hot topics.

He’s on the case now with the Telford one in the Sunday Mirror of all rags, which looks set to dwarf the notrorious ones such as Rotherham,Rochdale and Newcastle.

For the record, Robinson was actually paid by the think tank Quilliam to quit the EDL.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/research/investigations/tommy-robinson-far-right-islamophobic-extremist/

This sums it up well for me. He’s not up for ‘debates’ he’s up for the use of reductive straw man arguments and aggression. Every single time I’ve seen him engage with those who disagree with him there is an uncomfortable level of aggression. From him. Not from students. He is always looking for a fight or an argument.

A deeply, deeply unpleasant character. Suggesting that people should fear Islam whilst no doubt playing to a certain crowd, is exactly the sort of tactic used in 1930s Europe. Trying to cloud what some bad folk do with an entire religion. Trying to tie issues entirely to a religion is not only flawed but demonstrates a deep and frightening disregard for the human spirit.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/research/investigations/tommy-robinson-far-right-islamophobic-extremist/

This sums it up well for me. He’s not up for ‘debates’ he’s up for the use of reductive straw man arguments and aggression. Every single time I’ve seen him engage with those who disagree with him there is an uncomfortable level of aggression. From him. Not from students. He is always looking for a fight or an argument.

A deeply, deeply unpleasant character. Suggesting that people should fear Islam whilst no doubt playing to a certain crowd, is exactly the sort of tactic used in 1930s Europe. Trying to cloud what some bad folk do with an entire religion. Trying to tie issues entirely to a religion is not only flawed but demonstrates a deep and frightening disregard for the human spirit.

Hopenothate ?

Haha.....fuck off Owen Jones :D

Hopenothate ?

Haha.....fuck off Owen Jones :D

Yeah i realise you are only invested in division, hate and violence.

Each to their own. We all share the same planet and it’s getting smaller. I know what will ultimately prevail IF we are to survive as a species.