Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Members

I’ve just read it. I think you are utterly mental. 

:rofl:  From a bloke who wants 'upskirting' declared a 'hate crime'.

Make a sentence from 'kettle', 'black' and 'pot'.

Beginning to think you are either an alter ego or a WUM. Would be one way for 'Cheese' to circumvent the ever expanding 'Ignore' list?

Fair play though. Some of the shite you come out with is funnier than many comedians who are around these days.

There was a link posted a while back by either Radcliffe or Gonzo

When he talks uninterrupted and it's just him, he comes across "well"

But once he got into a debate with someone else he struggled with it because he didn't agree with what the other person was saying and dismissed them

Ended up coming across as a prick

That's why I like Douglas Murray.

Talks about similar things but can more than hold his own in a debate and usually comes across in a gentlemanly manner - not having to resort to shouting, name calling or teeth sucking. .  In fact, he usually wipes the floor with most folk, especially on immigration, terrorism and Islam.  Like a bent British Ben Shapiro :) 

That's why I like Douglas Murray.

Talks about similar things but can more than hold his own in a debate and usually comes across in a gentlemanly manner - not having to resort to shouting, name calling or teeth sucking. . In fact, he usually wipes the floor with most folk, especially on immigration, terrorism and Islam. Like a bent British Ben Shapiro :)

I used to despise him. Now I quite enjoy listening to him. He's a smug fucker with an eminently punchable face - but the lad can't half debate! :)

I used to despise him. Now I quite enjoy listening to him. He's a smug fucker with an eminently punchable face - but the lad can't half debate! :)

Aye him and Shapiro may be the smuggest two people alive but you can't fault their logic or reasoning abilities.  

Wish he was given more of a platform to be honest.  I could be wrong as I don't watch much TV these days but he seems to have dropped from the mainstream outlets recently.

I'd like to see what he has to say about grooming gangs.

Aye him and Shapiro may be the smuggest two people alive but you can't fault their logic or reasoning abilities.  

Wish he was given more of a platform to be honest.  I could be wrong as I don't watch much TV these days but he seems to have dropped from the mainstream outlets recently.

I'd like to see what he has to say about grooming gangs.

Tons of stuff on YouTube mate, but here’s a recent tweet of his on the issue.

Some of the comments link onto a very interesting article too from a Professor and why the western governments tend to ignore the problem.

https://mobile.twitter.com/douglaskmurray/status/960132759007170560?lang=en

Tons of stuff on YouTube mate, but here’s a recent tweet of his on the issue.

Some of the comments link onto a very interesting article too from a Professor and why the western governments tend to ignore the problem.

https://mobile.twitter.com/douglaskmurray/status/960132759007170560?lang=en

hmmm!  Figures . . .  I like Jordan Peterson as well.  I notice he's been banned from speaking at many academic institutes.  It really is quite alarming how often this is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMZvLWENiiI

This is from five years ago and one I've seen before.  They're discussing exactly the same things then as now.  Five years on and what's changed?  Nothing!

If folk are worried about far right momentum and Muslim prejudices then to me they are saying that is more important than the organised systematic raping of young girls.  Beggars belief, it really does. 

I'll say it again - if this were white males on Muslim girls we'd have a very different outlook.  The 'hand palming' of the issue is what is fueling far right momentum, not the opposite, as is assumed.

Edited by madthatter

hmmm!  Figures . . .

This is from five years ago and one I've seen before.  They're discussing exactly the same things then as now.  Five years on and what's changed?  Nothing!

If folk are worried about far right momentum and Muslim prejudices then to me they are saying that is more important than the organised systematic raping of young girls.  Beggars belief, it really does. 

I'll say it again - if this were white males on Muslim girls we'd have a very different outlook.  The 'hand palming' of the issue is what is fueling far right momentum, not the opposite, as is assumed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMZvLWENiiI

Totally agree mate.

It says it all on the above link when Channel 4 were asked by the police in 2004 not to air a documentary on the problem.

It does beggars belief, even more so when Sarah Champion MP was sacked for what she said re Rotherham whilst that evil pock mark face bitch Naz Shah gets away with her “for the sake of diversity” nonsense.

Anyone remotely trying to defend these people deserve a massive kick in the bollocks.

It does beggars belief, even more so when Sarah Champion MP was sacked for what she said re Rotherham whilst that evil pock mark face bitch Naz Shah gets away with her “for the sake of diversity” nonsense.

That's just it though - it actually hinders 'diversity' longer term.

It's the problem with good intentions.  A lot of the time they aren't workable in practice and can end up making things worse; but they sound good and make everyone feel better.

I'm waiting for NiC to come along with an 'echo-chamber' type comment at some point . . . ;) 

Edited by madthatter

That's just it though - it actually hinders 'diversity' longer term.

It's the problem with good intentions.  A lot of the time they aren't workable in practice and can end up making things worse; but they sound good and make everyone feel better.

I'm waiting for NiC to come along with an 'echo-chamber' type comment at some point . . . ;)

I’m sure NiC and his Antifa chums on here will be along later to abuse us and call us Nazis......:D

Just been chatting to the lovely Sammy Woodhouse, she’s hosting events around the UK this year re the problem.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if she hosts one in the north west....cough cough...

• Site Supporter

but hey ho Owen/ Cheese/ fanny5 you crack on with your stereotypical skills of folk you’ve never ever met eh ?

Haha, I’m utterly mental ? Cheese, your double alias is so obvious son.

Night night Cheese

Ok mate.  :wub:  

If true -  a travesty against free speech.   

She nails it at around 8 mins

Tommy Robinson is doing their speeches for them this Sunday at Speaker’s Corner, big turnout expected....

20 of our little posse just happen to be down there this weekend......I bet Antifa don’t turn up...:D

Same re the 24th in Birmingham.....two different marches on the same day....1 by the FLA and the other by the DFLA.....Antifa will be like Blackburn when we go there......

Tommy Robinson is doing their speeches for them this Sunday at Speaker’s Corner, big turnout expected....

20 of our little posse just happen to be down there this weekend......I bet Antifa don’t turn up... :D

Same re the 24th in Birmingham.....two different marches on the same day....1 by the FLA and the other by the DFLA.....Antifa will be like Blackburn when we go there......

This is what it all boils down to. Folk looking for a fight. 

Pathetic and embarrassing.