Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Ha ha - I wondered how he'd got involved.

To be fair if they've got footage of JS encouraging this woman to make stuff up then he's going to get sacked surely? And rightly so.

He’s got to go pal

Some on here will no doubt say otherwise.

Still laughing at John Peel :D

• Site Supporter
20 hours ago, barryk32 said:

I watched the live stream. There were a few production issues, the computer broke and they had to go and get another one.

It should be up anytime now if it isn't already.  I need to watch it again so you can see/hear exactly what is said properly.

The jist is that Tommy and Lucy Brown fell out and he sacked her so panorama approached her to dish the dirt and get footage of him.  The issue was though that even though they had fallen out she wasn't a treacherous bastard and therefore went back to Tommy to explain.

They decided to give panorama exactly what they asked for only she was wearing hidden cameras and recorded everything.

The biggest thing to come out was she was actively encouraged to make stuff up, it didn't matter if it didn't happen as they could edit stuff to fit the narrative.  Basically telling absolute stone cold lies.

John Peel came across as a disgusting arrogant twat, and he made many many comments he shouldn't have and I'll be amazed if he's in a job Monday.

The TV licence website went down under the traffic of what I assume is people cancelling.

The still pictures of the panorama lot sat with their heads in their hands on the floor was a genuine reaction to the video he played to them.

Thanks Baz.

I didn't see anything on the BBC news about it... :)

22 hours ago, barryk32 said:

The biggest thing to come out was she was actively encouraged to make stuff up, it didn't matter if it didn't happen as they could edit stuff to fit the narrative.  Basically telling absolute stone cold lies.

Just like the Gartside interview then. Edited to give a misleading position.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

Releases a video catching the BBC bang to rights and the next day has his account removed?

Can't just be me who finds it a bit fishy.

I read he'd already had a final warning off facebook a month or so ago due to his rehtoric, but carried on doing what he was told not too, so they've fucked him off

doubt it was as a result of his big screening at the weekend

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Very interesting coverage of him on the BBC earlier. I fear they may be making a rod for their own back.

Terminology they use etc yet absolutely no reference to their own apparent wrongdoings.

Quite interesting too that the bloke taking credit for his ban, the dishonourable Mohammed Shafiq has one very colourful background himself.....talk about kettle calling the pot black.

• Site Supporter

If TR has genuine evidence of fraud by the BBC, then I'd like him to sue the corporation.

Not sure whether the police could be relied upon to investigate with sufficient independence and rigour.

Get it out in the open once and for all. All this internet smoke and mirrors is small time and not working.

The BBC do report on themselves at times, eg the Cliff Richard investigation, but there appears to be no chance of them doing so over this.

7 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Doxxing and harassing journalists again

Robinson is doing himself no favours whatsoever dorrstepping that equally obnoxious slob Stuchbery,but you’re being very economical in the truth here.

How come you’re not mentioning Stuchbery went to Robinson’s house with a group of men knowing just Robinson’s wife and children were present whilst he was out of the country ?

This is my understanding of the lead up

A lawyer named Tasnime Akunjee contacted Jamal's family after the 'waterboarding' incident and told them he could get them more money by suing Tommy Robinson but he would need £10K to start proceedings, he can't claim Legal Aid as he is banned for previous fraudulent claims so he got in touch with The Guradian, Hope Note Hate, etc to get some publicity with a possibility of crowd funding 'Legal expenses'. Mike Stucbery took this up and set up a crowd funding page which raised £10,300 so Tasnime Akunjee has now issued a letter of intent to sue for liabel.  TR was invited to an event in Helsinki which was the premier of a documentary about migrants so was out of the country on Sunday, he'd already announced it so it was common knowledge. Tasnime Akunjee decided to serve a summons against TR on Sunday at his family home to his wife and children, he gave this job to a member of Resisting Hate and also invited journalists from ITV, The Guardian and The Independant to film/report on this person serving the document, he is apparantly a drug addict and went with his mate and a pitbull plus 4 journalists.

TR was not happy with this is now making a documentary about Tasnime Akunjee and all the other's involved in the case as he believes it is a plot to ruin him financially so he's started with Mile Stucbery as his sole aim on Twitter seems to be posting negative TR tweets and he was the first link in the chain (plus he lives in Luton so TR can call round on his way to the gym)

It's a bit like watching the Office, you cringe but still watch it anyway

Robinson's Troll Watches are highly amusing, long may they continue

The fund legal fund is stuck at £10K which wont get far and Tasnime Akunjee has also promised to take legal action against Facebook so he needs more money hence the publicity stunt, TR's paypal has been removed plus Twitter, facebook, Insagram, etc so he needs more money hence the publicity stunt