Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

9 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

I just don't understand why if Tommy is actually just an upstanding politician, speaking truth to power and generally in the right absolutely all the time, why people on here seem reluctant to call themselves Tommy Robinson supporters?

What's there to be so ashamed of?

I don’t think you have to be a supporter to agree with someone’s ideas. Many politicians have some good ideas/thoughts it doesn’t mean I support them.

9 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've just realised I keep inadvertently 'bumping' this Tommeh thread with my replies - which runs counter to my satisfaction when I see it drop off the front page.

So all further correspondence is now closed.

Nice to see the natives in your area making the headlines :D

Also nice to see Gonzo’s natives giving a nice welcome to a certain person today and short shrift to the troublemakers who don’t like the truth being told.

All about balance.......the paid left “Hardmen” haha get fucked off by the police and there’s no trouble....as simple as that.

35 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don’t think you have to be a supporter to agree with someone’s ideas. Many politicians have some good ideas/thoughts it doesn’t mean I support them.

I'd say continually defending the person, parroting his bullshit and whatabouttery and getting excited at seeing people being attacked on his behalf goes beyond just agreeing with a few ideas.

If it looks like a duck etc. etc...

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

I'd say continually defending the person, parroting his bullshit and whatabouttery and getting excited at seeing people being attacked on his behalf goes beyond just agreeing with a few ideas.

Royalwhite is one of the most dedicated Tommy supporters you'll ever encounter. He's just too embarrassed to admit it for some reason. 

5 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Of course that would be your opinion of which you’re entitled to.

Edited by royal white

34 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

I think you’ll find more people getting excited, especially on here, by the thought of him getting covered in a milk shake.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Tombwfc said:

I just don't understand why if Tommy is actually just an upstanding politician, speaking truth to power and generally in the right absolutely all the time, why people on here seem reluctant to call themselves Tommy Robinson supporters?

What's there to be so ashamed of?

He's not a politician. Nor is he right all the time, and is antagonistic at times.

Doesn't mean there is nothing of validity in what he says.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He's not a politician. Nor is he right all the time, and is antagonistic at times.

Doesn't mean there is nothing of validity in what he says.

"Rape gangs are bad."

"Terrorists are bad." 

Hardly fucking ground-breaking stuff is it?

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

That's you fucked when Bolty's right-wing revolution happens and Tommeh is Minister of Re-Education...

You'll be in the gulags alongside fatty yellow t-shirt and skinny cap girl.

Where do Balaclava Bertie, Jumpy Jasper and Masked Millie sit amongst this ?

12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I dunno, I don't slavishly watch these videos of wanker vs wanker...

The one t'other day caught my eye due to the fucking scruffy c*nts with Tommeh.

This caught my eye too......just like it caught the eye of the left wing prick armed with a crow bar.......until he met a patriot.

Dont have nightmares x

Why would I have nightmares? Bwfcfan had it right when he said these dipsticks counter-protesting are part of the problem.

I've never feared anyone who needs to be mobhanded to do their grubby acts of violence - it's a cliché but a truism that such shithouses are usually gutless cowards when alone.

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why would I have nightmares? Bwfcfan had it right when he said these dipsticks counter-protesting are part of the problem.

I've never feared anyone who needs to be mobhanded to do their grubby acts of violence - it's a cliché but a truism that such shithouses are usually gutless cowards when alone.

Rewind a bit fella....I originally said the left wing counter protest cretins are part of the problem.....actually, they’re the real problem.

Theyre just kids paid £80 a day to protest.

Research and find what you need.

Gabrielle time now x

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why does he upset you so much then? 

Sums that prick up doesn’t it ?

He’s become sanitised to the threat facing us these days from grooming gangs etc. He mustn’t have kids who he worries about.

22 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

This caught my eye too......just like it caught the eye of the left wing prick armed with a crow bar.......until he met a patriot.

Dont have nightmares x

Fuck knows why I watched that but the tit in the mask - that ain't a crowbar...

Arnie couldn't wield a crowbar like that, let alone some 9 stone wet through weed.

Like with their idol Trump, the truth isn't enough, they have to ice the cake with some bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Arnie couldn't wield a crowbar like that, let alone some 9 stone wet through weed.

Like with their idol Trump, the truth isn't enough, they have to ice the cake with some bullshit.

You are fucking priceless you cretin.

A masked guy, armed with whatever in his hand, attacks a bloke.......yet you’re trying to call it fake ?....Just because he gets knocked clean out by a normal bloke on the street.....you utter fool Youri.

Get a grip you fucking cretin and put your drink down.

Filtered now, because you are a stupid fool.

18 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Can you hear that scraping on the barrel.