Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

43 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They're not protesting. They're violent and not worthy of the term protestor.

I'm concerned you're trying to justify their actions.

And Tommy Robinson isn't worthy of the term politician. They're both cheeks of the same arse.

• Members

Dodging between the flak and the quoted interjections from morons I have on ignore, it seems perfectly clear to me that no one on here would vote for TR. Nigel and the Brexit Party however - a totally different beast. They are about to clean up I suspect.

TR is useful tool (I know, I know - Fartelli and his goon squad will jump right on that) for bringing important issues into public focus. We could do with more willing to stick their heads above the parapet like him.  There is no denying there has been a conspiracy by authorities to cover up, and in some cases actively ignore misdeeds by umpteen groups of muslim male gangs around the country in pathetic fear of having the 'r' word launched at them. It does make me wonder what has happened to the formerly indomitable British spirit. It will come as no surprise that I blame softarse and delicate leftie PC types who are a product of an extended period of peace brought about by true heroes who sacrificed much if not all to maintain the freedoms we should all hold so dear - especially freedom of speech.

The "#illridewithyou" brigade need a reality check and get back to supporting what really matters. There's good and there's evil and the more we stamp on evil from wherever it emanates, the more the extremes of politics will fade - and that means from both sides. All of this 'far right' bollocks is starting to get up my nose. Yes, they exist and it is no surprise to me after a least two decades of left leaning bullshit being installed as 'public opinion'. We can reduce the fascists, anarchists and communists to inconsequential bit players by stomping on the bad and promoting the good. In a perfect world we would outlaw religion thereby removing one of the biggest points of difference people have with each other. Won't happen I know. Too many weak types still around needing the crutch unfortunately. Can't accept that when we are gone, we are dust - end of.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

In a perfect world we would outlaw religion thereby removing one of the biggest points of difference people have with each other. Won't happen I know. Too many weak types still around needing the crutch unfortunately. Can't accept that when we are gone, we are dust - end of.

Welcome to the Communist utopia comrade! :)

15 hours ago, Sweep said:

I've not really been paying attention, has TR actually got any chance of winning and becoming an MEP?

Well Griffin got in 10 years ago in the NW, standing for BNP with 8.0% of the votes.

He was lucky, as an extra 2,650 votes for UKIP would have denied him a seat.

11.2% guarantees a seat in NW, but in practice 10% would be unlucky to miss out.

• Members
13 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why do the terminally swivel-eyed always reference the war(s)?

You had as little to do with those eras as the most pacifist communist white feather muzzie loving leprous self loathing white lesbian.

You really do need to discover mid strength.

@gonzo

His gullible bumchums who are forever tipping into his various funds aren't arsed.

Indeed they find much mirth in him spending their hard-earned on Ronnie Corbett's castoffs, SI gear, sessions on his own tanning beds, nifty new Mr Ed gnashers, Hackett hair gel and other sundry sniffy items, ahem.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

11 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

he even looked out of place on my ballot paper, like an afterthought stuck in at the bottom

I hope all the mouthbreathers going to scrawl an X for Tommeh with their clumsy paws remember to take their black biros.

A mate who works in stationery supplies said each polling station took delivery of a gross of pencil erasers this week, each assigned with a notice;

For 'Operation Tommy Rubberson' - Top Secret'.

I have this sinking feeling that there are around 1 or 2 per ten of population in the NW who are bigoted pillocks - enough to see the smarmy cunt in and another bumper payday. If they can be arsed to turn out and/or they're not in a Super Strength and Skunk stupor.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

The tit who's always crying about "democracy" has never even voted before.

There will be a sign saying “Polling Station”!

Presumes they can read.