Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

No the website was up, it stated there were no reporting restictions in place, also the AG admitted that the reporting restictions on things in the public domain was incorrect, on their own website

So on the livestream, why on earth did he say "There are reporting restrictions on this case, so I've go to be super careful"? 

Did he? where have you got that from, the video I watched he said 'There maybe reporting restrictions so I have to be super careful' which is why he referred to the defendants as 'Alleged' and only quoted information from the BBC website which he believed to be ok as it said it was ok to quote information on the public domain on the Judiciary website

I put it to you cheese that you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about, allegedly of course

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Did he? where have you got that from, the video I watched he said 'There maybe reporting restrictions so I have to be super careful' which is why he referred to the defendants as 'Alleged' and only quoted information from the BBC website which he believed to be ok as it said it was ok to quote information on the public domain on the Judiciary website

I put it to you cheese that you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about, allegedly of course

And yet Stephen is sat in a prison cell as we speak. I think I'll trust the justice system rather than a couple of Yaxley-Lennon fanatics on a football forum. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I'm providing balance to what actually happened rather than you making things up, I do admit he amuses me but fan is way off the mark

What do you think his lawyers did during the hearing? Have you actually read the full judgement? 

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ag-v-yaxley-lennon-jmt-190709.pdf

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
Just now, Widnes Two Hats said:

You've not been the same since you let that border collie bum you, I know you like confrontation but you are a simpleton who knows no facts

I recommend you read the pdf available from the link above.

26 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

You've not been the same since you let that border collie bum you, I know you like confrontation but you are a simpleton who knows no facts

Likes keyboard confrontation

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Did he? where have you got that from, the video I watched he said 'There maybe reporting restrictions so I have to be super careful' 

3m 15

Seems quite certain, no maybe 

"There is a reporting restriction on this case"

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

3m 15

Seems quite certain, no maybe 

"There is a reporting restriction on this case"

Personally I’m glad he confronted the cunts and the world got to see their typical response. The more folk confront them the better imo. 

Couldnt care less about TR being arrested mind. Daft to put himself in the position knowing the agenda already set for him. 

They were always going to make an example of him. 

• Site Supporter

When I was a kid, to say someone was 'coloured' was the polite way to describe a black person. Now it is the other way round I think and is considered offensive?

Sorry, gone a bit OT but it was a previous post that stood out which made me think, what is what?

Edited by Winchester White
Can't fucking spell

5 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

When I was a kid, to say someone was 'coloured' was the polite way to describe a black person. Now it is the other way round I think and is considered offensive?

Sorry, gone a bit OT but it was a previous post that stood out which made me think, what is what?

Aaah, my post eh ?

Well then, many of my coloured friends don’t think it’s offensive in the slightest, so, why would you find it offensive when they don’t ?

Just like my well know Oldham mate, redpillphil who I mentioned last year being half caste and was rounded upon by the likes of you last year.

I showed Phil the post, his actual words were “WTF mate, I was born a half caste and will be that until I die”.......so then, who’s right ? You or him and my many mates of colour ?

Folk like you love to virtue signal as the “in thing”

Let me tell you something, you lot are dinosaurs and should listen to the people “you think” you speak on behalf of..They would laugh openly in your face.

Not an insult or a slant, merely their words.

10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

You’re classed as racist no matter what you say now. There was an uproar a few month back when an MP called someone coloured. With the majority of blacks deeming it racist. Then 2 blacks/people of colour/darkies (what ever you want to call them) where having a heated debate on TV about what they can and can’t be called.

fkinell if they don’t know to call each other what hope have us honkies.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Aaah, my post eh ?

Well then, many of my coloured friends don’t think it’s offensive in the slightest, so, why would you find it offensive when they don’t ?

Just like my well know Oldham mate, redpillphil who I mentioned last year being half caste and was rounded upon by the likes of you last year.

I showed Phil the post, his actual words were “WTF mate, I was born a half caste and will be that until I die”.......so then, who’s right ? You or him and my many mates of colour ?

Folk like you love to virtue signal as the “in thing”

Let me tell you something, you lot are dinosaurs and should listen to the people “you think” you speak on behalf of..They would laugh openly in your face.

Not an insult or a slant, merely their words.

Hang on, I don't find it offensive as I am a right pasty skinned freckled fucker.

And what on earth do you mean by the likes of me? Please don't say I am speaking on behalf of anyone because I am not; nor educated enough to try. 

I simply asked a question because it caused a right shit storm when an MP last said it during an interview not long ago, Rudd I think it was.

• Members
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I work with a lass who's mixed race. She refers to herself as mixed race. She finds the terms half caste and coloured offensive.

I like this lass and don't want to offend her, or anyone really, so I'll use mixed race and black. 

There's a whole generation that find every fucking thing offensive.

I think the correct collective noun for them is 'stupid cunts'.

There are far worse things in the world to get bent out of shape about.

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

There's a whole generation that find every fucking thing offensive.

I think the correct collective noun for them is 'stupid cunts'.

There are far worse things in the world to get bent out of shape about.

Whilst I largely agree with your first point, in this instance I can see where she's coming from in disliking the term half caste.  I'm not as sure re black over coloured but then I've never been subject to racist abuse or had pejorative remarks made about my skin colour

• Members
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Aye, I don't find the term paki offensive, but then again I'm not a paki

This one just goes round and round. Not aware of anyone from Scotland offended at being called a Scot.

Then again, if I were Indian or Sri Lankan and someone called me a Paki then I can see where offence might be taken.