Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Moderators

Anyone accused of being a leftie reckons they're not

Anyone accused of being far rightie reckons they're not

Even those who stick up for Trump and Robinson reckon they're not when push comes to shove

Maybe we think we're all on the fence but a sympathy either way and your card is marked

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Anyone accused of being a leftie reckons they're not

Anyone accused of being far rightie reckons they're not

Even those who stick up for Trump and Robinson reckon they're not when push comes to shove

Maybe we think we're all on the fence but a sympathy either way and your card is marked

I’m that much on the fence in the middle I’ve got splinters in my arse 

1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

I’d say there’s only 3 genuine lefties currently operating 

youri - soon to have a statue erected in his honour in a remote Russian town square

NiC - the dashing-dandy-Islington-type

mickbrown - think jowly 1970s union foreman grumbling incessantly about absolutely everything 

Way off mate.

Think more Steve McQueen. I’ve got you down as Norris off Coronation Street

42 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Surely Boltys got his ignore list, but this might deviate from Esco’s Magnificent 7 list.

To ensure the definitive list, they’ll need to cross-reference first.

He added me today so he can no longer refer to a 'Dirty Dozen' without being disengenuous (unless he un-ignores one of the original twelve)...

He spat the dummy out with me because of fairly innocuous reason, he happened to blunder down a clearly hazard-signed personhole of mine...😕

15 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He added me today so he can no longer refer to a 'Dirty Dozen' without being disengenuous (unless he un-ignores one of the original twelve)...

He spat the dummy out with me because of fairly innocuous reason, he happened to blunder down a clearly hazard-signed personhole of mine...😕

Careful - I make one observation about beach towels and trifles and you’re never allowed to forget it.

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Careful - I make one observation about beach towels and trifles and you’re never allowed to forget it.

Quite right, how dare you mock the rites and traditions of that sainted day that go back millenia and are cherished by all true Englanders.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Quite right, how dare mock the rites and traditions of that sainted day, that go back millenia and are cherished by all true Englanders.

Bring me my trifle topped with cream,,
Bring me my flip flops of desire,                        
Bring me my flag - oh towel unfold,                 
Bring me a leftie fuckin’ liar.....

Brings a tear, it really does. 

Ohhhh!!! Pease pudding

Went to a business meeting in Newcastle late last year. Buffet comes in and there’s these sandwiches which are obviously ham and an unknown grey filler. Locals avoiding them like the plague so I think fuck I’ll have a go

Revelation. Fucking glorious. 55 years on this planet and I’d never had pease pudding. Love the stuff 

Dunno tbh. I’d only ever heard of it in a nursery rhyme. No idea what it was.  I thought it was normal stuffing. Just googled it. It’s boiled legumes. Ah reet. That explains  a lot......

I was late to the buffet and not one had been touched. I went in and to them it was like a tramp diving into a bin outside a chippy the following morning the reaction I got 

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I thought they practically lived off the stuff (geordies)? 

It's just pureed yellow peas ain't it? 

Father in law is from Darlington bloody loves the stuff. But saves it for a treat when he's up with the family as it's not the same from a tin.