Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

51 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

It is utter bollocks, he was arrested for having an offensive weapon, which was a battery pack so he was taken to Wandsworth police station and released without charge

Very good  👏🏻👏🏻

Edited by royal white

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

Was it a phone from the 80’s??

If he’s been arrested for carrying those powerbanks the kids use, the police must be on acid

Yes powerbanks the kids use but it was obviously pre planned hence so many Met police there, it's easier to get him out of the way instead of policing any potential flash points

7 hours ago, Ani said:

I wonder where in his of things to check when sober wanderersways come ? My first things is to check internet history and then to go to gambling sites and bank to check transactions. 
It is strange how often when I drunk I remember to clear internet browsing history. 

Whats app for me. If all my chats have been cleared but cant remember why then thats a full week at least of hardcore anxiety.

4 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

if you use whats app there is a  time line off everybody you have been in contact with and when

trust me while we work the ladies are all over this shit on loooooose wimmin etc

trying to catch us out , do not go  near whats app 

poison

Your phone tracks everywhere you’ve been how long for the lot. WhatsApp is safer than your actual phone 

• Members
Just now, Spider said:

Aye

But he’s suggesting WhatsApp lets you spy on your contacts. Can you imagine how many people would be using it if that were true??

Surprised he even gets a signal with all his house covered in tin foil 

What's he done now? I thought after milking loads of gullible folk for hundreds of thousands he'd sold his beauty salon and fucked off to Spain...

Is there a trial going on that he needs to pitch up at and in the process let some nonce cunts walk free on a technicality?

It's baffling that blokes well advanced of Tommeh defend the prick.

Maybe he came 'home' because he couldn't bare to be apart from that big goon who acts as his minder and is also his gay lover.

Allegedly

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What's he done now? I thought after milking loads of gullible folk for hundreds of thousands he'd sold his beauty salon and fucked off to Spain...

Is there a trial going on that he needs to pitch up at and in the process let some nonce cunts walk free on a technicality?

It's baffling that blokes well advanced of Tommeh defend the prick.

Maybe he came 'home' because he couldn't bare to be apart from that big goon who acts as his minder and is also his gay lover.

Allegedly

They shared a room in Portugal. That right there’s a boom fact.