Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leeds 2-1 Wanderers

burnden

The distance from the town, their past reputation and the previous prices will have made people make other plans.

The fact that we’ve got 3 consecutive local away Saturday games will also affect people’s thought process and budget always comes into it of course.

The distance from the town, their past reputation and the previous prices will have made people make other plans.

The fact that we’ve got 3 consecutive local away Saturday games will also affect people’s thought process and budget always comes into it of course.

take more to Leeds than Barnsley

We’ve had a dropout so I’ve got 1 spare ticket if anyone needs. It’s an adult and was one of the BOGOF ones so stands us at £18. Let me know if you want it, I’ll be in Leeds from fairly early doors so can meet up beforehand.

Edit - sold

Edited by Eddie

Nice to see Bolton fans getting organised and coaches going from Bolton town centre. Well done to whoever started this up. ????????????

it’s done by a lad who get on the matchday bus from Radcliffe, been getting grief off club as they say it’s taking fans away from official travel

Threatening to tell police they drink on them

They are slightly cheaper and offer the extra collection/drop which makes a massive difference

it’s done by a lad who get on the matchday bus from Radcliffe, been getting grief off club as they say it’s taking fans away from official travel

Threatening to tell police they drink on them

They are slightly cheaper and offer the extra collection/drop which makes a massive difference

Club piss me off with stuff like this. I wouldn’t dream of going on official travel club anywhere.

Good on the lad organising it

A treck.

Id say at least half hour walk

A proper marathon. There’s shuttle buses, though I remember going on New Years Day a few years back (wank) and found out the buses weren’t running about an hour before kick off. Walked it, bloody horrible.