Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheltenham 2018

zurichwhite

Some decent offers about today for the first race. Only booked today off this year instead of the 4 days.

Bet365 have sent emails out £50 free bet on feature race each day if you bet on an earlier race, have a check of your inbox.

A great day of entertainment and the first time I've backed all 7 winners on the card at Chelts.

I did back a total of 26 horses, though, but that's the way I prefer to play.

Any cunt can pick short priced favourites :D 

Boosted to 7/2 for Fred's 10:30 morning offer. Thought you'd be all over it with your multiple accounts?

Was working today pal. Had about 45 mins on my dinner to put bets on for the first race and 3.30. Looked a right weapon with my phone, a phone for my dad and my tablet in a big foam holder (for the Mrs accounts but doubles as my lads tablet) putting bets on in the break room.

Was working today pal. Had about 45 mins on my dinner to put bets on for the first race and 3.30. Looked a right weapon with my phone, a phone for my dad and my tablet in a big foam holder (for the Mrs accounts but doubles as my lads tablet) putting bets on in the break room.

Extreme measures! The money back if the fav wins is back at Paddy tomorrow, it's on the first four races. just a heads up if you hadn't seen it.

They're all cunts.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Hopefully everyone's taking a few quid off them this week. Tougher day yesterday, but smashing the winner at 33/1 in the last helped me no end!

Really tricky today, though.