Barnsley 2-2 Wanderers

burnden

4 points at best there I'd have thought, assuming they lose tomorrow

as for us

that equalizer had a whiff of that WBA game in 2012 about it today

2-1 up with minutes to go and probably staying up

and now it's back out of our hands

I'll not sleep till Barnsley lose that game in hand

Reminded me of 12 months ago when we were going to celebrate at vale, then fleetwood scored, so near yet so far. If we assume we lose to wolves, Barnsley have to fail to beat both Leeds and forest for us to stay out of bottom 3. Struggling to see that happening.

Reminded me of 12 months ago when we were going to celebrate at vale, then fleetwood scored, so near yet so far. If we assume we lose to wolves, Barnsley have to fail to beat both Leeds and forest for us to stay out of bottom 3. Struggling to see that happening.

Why do i get the feeling you’d be happy if we failed why don’t you fuck off?

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I said the same tonight, felt like a loss but we gained.

With 10 to go, we dare not lose

Oh those days when you're dependent on the Sky Sports app and WWays on your phone

2-1 and full-time scores are coming in and you hear the bleep and think yessssss!!! Only to find it's not full-time but a goal alert and 2-2

Gutted!!! Burt could have been worse I suppose. So desperately need to find a win somewhere

They got beat at Ipswich on Tuesday.

Brum lose at wolves we go above them.

• Members

Why don't we all ignore everyone and close down the forum, has to be better than actually having a chat about BWFC.

Fuck me, you've only been here 25 fucking minutes.

Lighten up and drop the 24 minutes of negativity.

• Moderators

Funny how people see things differently, Dearden and gowling were slating him for wasting every cross with awful delivery

Aye, positive that he got forward so much but whether it was low or high his crosses more often than not went straight to one of theirs

Few well known faces sneaking out at HT, I’d have probably gone with them if I didn’t have the lad with me to be fair.

Absolutely gutting that equaliser. Fair dos second half but first half was abysmal.

Squeaky bum time

thats cause they had no Beer left of any kind 

Aye, positive that he got forward so much but whether it was low or high his crosses more often than not went straight to one of theirs

He’s fucking terrible I’ve 12 year olds who can deliver a better cross, he’s another one who if he couldn’t run so quickly wouldn’t get anywhere near a pro club.

He’s fucking terrible I’ve 12 year olds who can deliver a better cross, he’s another one who if he couldn’t run so quickly wouldn’t get anywhere near a pro club.

You wouldn’t re-sign him, then?