Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nazi Pugs Fuck Off...

Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

The fucking MASSIVE issue here is that he's been found guilty (with no jury, theres no chance a jury would've convicted him) without actually doing anything illegal.

The judge 'thinks' he was being malicious.   Surely if youre jailing folk because of what someone else 'thinks' of their actions its a really slippery slope.

Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle will be looking at 30 years.

Edited by barryk32

The germans have locked folk up for similar in the past.

Then again they're obviously a bit more strict on the old Nazi stuff

They have to keep a lid on it over there, a lot of 'em are one disappointment away from a 'Jurgen the German' type rant :) (cue Bolty with some 'Germans are brothers, I love red bastard Mourinho' treachery)...

I remember hearing early reports of some arrests of England fans for Nazi-inspired tomfoolery during the 2006 WC and thinking 'I bet they're from Bolton' - and they were.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

The fucking MASSIVE issue here is that he's been found guilty (with no jury, theres no chance a jury would've convicted him) without actually doing anything illegal.

The judge 'thinks' he was being malicious. Surely if youre jailing folk because of what someone else 'thinks' of their actions its a really slippery slope.

Jock law, jury-less proceedings - because they can't corral twelve sober scotchers at one given time, and keep them all sober for the duration of a trial. Edited by Youri McAnespie

The judge 'thinks' he was being malicious.   Surely if youre jailing folk because of what someone else 'thinks' of their actions its a really slippery slope.

In one.  Concerning times re. the free speech stuff, or what constitutes it, and things of this nature.

Bloke looks like a right bell though, totally agree.

On the other end of the spectrum Boris Johnson calls a whole nation Nazis . . . 

In one.  Concerning times re. the free speech stuff, or what constitutes it, and things of this nature.

Bloke looks like a right bell though, totally agree.

On the other end of the spectrum Boris Johnson calls a whole nation Nazis . . . 

See this is where it comes in that folk over here love their guns, and the second amendment - you can't have the second without the first (freedom of speech).

People can think you're a twat for your point of view, but you'd never get locked up for it here unless you incited some kind of riot.

This Liberal mindset of micro-aggression, hate crimes, safe spaces etc. These are the things that have led up to there being psycho shooters everywhere. They're sick of the bullshit.

so you are saying dickheads shoot people because they don't like people having an opinion...

Isis have won... 

No I'm saying that people shoot people because you're no longer allowed to have an opinion. ISIS have an easy time with their agenda right now because of Liberals and their ridiculous politics.

Almost all shooters are white males, aged 18-24. Millennial and Gen Y white males basically.

These men are being taught from a young age that they can't be rambunctious, they can't get dirty, they can't act like boys, and if they do they get put on ADHD medication. They are now taught that they have to be careful of the words that they use because someone somewhere might take offense, and that includes calling people by insane made-up pronouns if they don't identify as male or female. You can't ask girls out, give them a kiss, or one of any other of a million "normal" behaviours anymore because you're sexually assaulting them. Over here young white males are taught they should feel SHAME for the privileges they have been given just by being born male and white, and they should give readily to other ethnicities and any other of the 78 genders that there apparently are.

Young boys have about a billion rules flying around inside their heads. Add this to the fact that all kids are now given participation medals instead of having to work for them so that all kids feel included, which leads to kids not really striving to be the best at something and work hard for a result, and the looming adult world hits them like a ton of bricks. Some kids just snap.

This probably belongs in the other thread (Meanwhile in America) but all I was saying is that I'm glad we still have freedom of speech over here and if I want to teach my dog to nazi salute then I can and not risk jail time.

TL:DR - a Nazi-saluted Pug is hilarious, and the fact that the guy was arrested is stupid.

Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

• Members

Nice one pal.

I’ve ordered your jackboots.

Size five aren’t you ? :D

I just had a vision of the shiny headed, Halliwell, (everyone's favourite) yoghourt knitter taking jackboots off as he enters yet another mosque  :D

I've just read that there wasn't one single complaint.

The video was shared over three million times without anybody actually complaining.

The CPS took it upon themselves to find it offensive.

It's a crime that that's a crime.  Bonkers

And 'inciting racial hatred'?  How, just how?  Unless the judge meant folk would hate him for doing such a thing, but then surely he's been punished 3 million times?

Edited by madthatter