Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Daft Away Games.

leigh white

Crewe away getting cancelled not long before kick off

Loads of bolton just drinking all afternoon

Think we lost the rearranged game

Great afternoon that in the pubs in Crewe loads of Bolton and a great relaxed atmosphere think it was grand national day as well. Ended up in Manchester at night but was better in Crewe.

Great afternoon that in the pubs in Crewe loads of Bolton and a great relaxed atmosphere think it was grand national day as well. Ended up in Manchester at night but was better in Crewe.

Aye remember being in a pub called the bank, everyone on tables signing Munich stuff :D

My pal got lobbed out at the rearranged fixture for scrapping with a well known chap of ours at half time after a row about the kiosk queue. Both went for a pint together afterwards :D

• Site Supporter

chelsea away in the league cup about 8-9 years ago

battle bus broke down on the way home

got in about 6am, was in work for 8

Stayed over for that and got to ground early(ish) Headed for Slug and Lettuce and a pint was almost a fiver and a bottle of wine was also almost a fiver. Wine it was then. I don't think it was one of my wisest choices.

Stayed over for that and got to ground early(ish) Headed for Slug and Lettuce and a pint was almost a fiver and a bottle of wine was also almost a fiver. Wine it was then. I don't think it was one of my wisest choices.

Got thrown out of there by a cock flap in a wheelchair when he discovered I was a bolton fan about 3 hours after I'd been drinking in there and caused no issue whatsoever.

Got thrown out of there by a cock flap in a wheelchair when he discovered I was a bolton fan about 3 hours after I'd been drinking in there and caused no issue whatsoever.

Used to be some decent pubs around Fulham Broadway area about 16'17 years ago, all gastro joints and trendy wine bars now. :(

• Site Supporter

Swindon away on a Tuesday night when the PA announcer got sacked at half time when he said "that's the worst refereeing I have ever seen" went on to win 1-0 I think.

A few days after the 1995 league cup final. Thommo 90th minute winner