United * v Burnley 2018

United * v Seville UCL

Spurs v United * FA cup semi 2018

United * v Chelsea FA cup final 2018

United * v Reading FA cup rd 3 2019

Fulham v United * 2019

United * v Cardiff 2019

City v United * League cup semi 2020

I'm my defence, one of my best mates is a United fan and sometimes as a spare, I do tag along if i fancy it and the whites haven't got a game. I may even tag along to the new Spurs stadium if he gets a spare in the ballot.

Cant believe I was in the Scouse *scoreboard) end in 1987 (again tagged along with a Scouse supporting mate at the time) Everton won the league that day, so small mercies. Peter Davenport scored in a 1-0 win for United, around 36k on. Ticket priced at £2.80. Still about 10% of my weekly YTS wage.

A reddish grey???

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weekend Mr Grey Midweek Mr Grey

Londonderry   HTH

HSV v Bayern Munich ca. 1975.   Bayern were 4-0 up after 25 mins. Two absolute crackers from Paul Breitner.   They were simply fantastic. HSV weren't mugs at the time but they couldn't get near th

31 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

We’re you really a neutral at the Utd games?

Obviously, although wanted them to beat Burnley and Chelsea in the FA cup final.

No emotion No passion though, neutral games are fine, those Utd games are generally free, otherwise I wouldn't go.

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

United v Liverpool * 1987

a few Bury & Wigan games when the Whites didn't have a game 80's

Koln * v Munchengladbach 2016 

United * v Chelsea 2017

United * v Burnley 2018

United * v Seville UCL

Fulham v United * 2019

United * v Cardiff 2019

I'm my defence, one of my best mates is a United fan and sometimes as a spare, I do tag along if i fancy it and the whites haven't got a game. I may even tag along to the new Spurs stadium if he gets a spare in the ballot.

Cant believe I was in the Scouse *scoreboard) end in 1987 (again tagged along with a Scouse supporting mate at the time) Everton won the league that day, so small mercies. Peter Davenport scored in a 1-0 win for United, around 36k on. Ticket priced at £2.80. Still about 10% of my weekly YTS wage.

Mr Pinko! 😨 😷

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

United v Liverpool * 1987

a few Bury & Wigan games when the Whites didn't have a game 80's

Koln * v Munchengladbach 2016 

United * v Chelsea 2017

United * v Burnley 2018

United * v Seville UCL

Fulham v United * 2019

United * v Cardiff 2019

Thats a shit load of United games for a neutral

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Obviously, although wanted them to beat Burnley and Chelsea in the FA cup final.

No emotion No passion though, neutral games are fine, those Utd games are generally free, otherwise I wouldn't go.

A lot of Man ure on that list!!!!!!!!!!

• Site Supporter

Tyldesley although technically in Wigan , has a manc postcode, so allowing many plebs to follow utd, without having to actually know where old trafford is, and therefore be able to comment on how great they were back in the day and berate johnny come latley scoucers

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I bet you regret letting this out mr grey

bowtun will haunt you forever 

Can’t believe he’s been paying for some of them 😱

Schoolboy error telling the class...

24 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

Tyldesley although technically in Wigan , has a manc postcode, so allowing many plebs to follow utd, without having to actually know where old trafford is, and therefore be able to comment on how great they were back in the day and berate johnny come latley 

1 hour ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

You couldn't pay me to watch that Red shite!

You Wiganers need a good long look at yourselves! 

The Lonsdales are starting to make sense now!

Postcode of BL3 for 40 years. I'm more a scouse hater as you know but no affiliation to any other club than the whites, and I'm a 3 stripe fella as you know as well.

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Definitely schoolboy 

Defo, but it is a NEUTRAL GAME thread, can of worm an all that, perhaps I'm to honest, gonna change my angle to 'Honest Mr Grey'

I'm expecting a lynching at MK off the few who are there 😁

• Site Supporter

Been to watch City in the FA Cup this year against Port Vale and Fulham father-in-law laws a City fan, we were out the cup and it was cheap. The fanzone thing City do for the kids is impressive.

Also watched Rochdale a couple of times when we were away in the Championship cos its close to home. 

been a few places with a pal when he worked at Heineken on a freebie, never Old Trafford though 

7 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Done very few but 3 I did enjoy were Wigan v Northwich Vics in an FA Cup game in the 70s, Man U v Oldham replay in the FA cup at Maine Road,  think it was 1/4 Final and did the Classico last year the one with Suarez hatrick game.       

I went to that Northwich game too.  I went to school with Wigan fans and was persuaded to go on the coach with mates to the Northwich away game.  Massive atmosphere,  proper kicking off inside and out, it got abandoned due to fog after about an hour.  Replayed 3 days later (a draw) then back to Wigan for replay.  Had no dislike whatsoever of Wigan until 83 when our paths started to cross.  Prior to that as a school kid I watched them often, along with other local teams.  Wigan had no comparison with the soulless club it is now, and it was one of those grounds where you could walk round 3 sides of the ground during the game to get a different view.