Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Games You've Attended As A Neutral

L/H White

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

STATEMENT FROM MR GREY:

In the style of Scofe.

Regarding my so-called affiliation to Man U...........I DON'T HAVE ONE.

I long gave up hating the fuckers a long time ago, due to the fact they dont give an absolute toss about us, they never have and never will, bar 1 or 2 of them who have probably had a good kicking off us down the years.

I generally don't hate any club, just the opposition the whites are playing on the day. but I have developed a dislike of Liverpool, due to the Media love in, post Hillsborough sympathy city shit and so on, also their development into the original snowflake club.

Unlike Scofe who recently come out as gay, I ain't coming out as a pink, a closet United fan or a United fan.

I will be at home today v Accy, like I was at Blackpool and MK last week, will also be at Wimbledon next week, so no fucker can question my allegiance to the Whites, and I will be renewing my ST for next season, like I did in 1987.

Yours Mr Grey, (who can be a cunt but has never had crabs or worn a tank top)

Thou protesteth too much!

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

STATEMENT FROM MR GREY:

In the style of Scofe.

Regarding my so-called affiliation to Man U...........I DON'T HAVE ONE.

I long gave up hating the fuckers a long time ago, due to the fact they dont give an absolute toss about us, they never have and never will, bar 1 or 2 of them who have probably had a good kicking off us down the years.

I generally don't hate any club, just the opposition the whites are playing on the day. but I have developed a dislike of Liverpool, due to the Media love in, post Hillsborough sympathy city shit and so on, also their development into the original snowflake club.

Unlike Scofe who recently come out as gay, I ain't coming out as a pink, a closet United fan or a United fan.

I will be at home today v Accy, like I was at Blackpool and MK last week, will also be at Wimbledon next week, so no fucker can question my allegiance to the Whites, and I will be renewing my ST for next season, like I did in 1987.

Yours Mr Grey, (who can be a cunt but has never had crabs or worn a tank top)

Doth protest too much

👹

• 2 months later...

I was at Germany-Russia too, boiling Sunday afternoon if I'm not mistaken.  Klinsman scored a world class goal.

We were in the section next to the main German support, they were really loud.  It was the first time that song "De de de, de de de de, de de de de de de de....insert 2 syllable name of team" was sung in our country.  It sounded really inventive and raucous when they did it, so it was widely copied in England from 96-97.  Now its only sung by teams who don't have any songs and/or small teams.  You would never hear fans with any originality singing it, but plenty do.

8 hours ago, little whitt said:

when I worked away used to go loads random ones 

Everton - Bradford ...when waddle scored from 45 yards 

a euro 96 one at old toilet ….Russia v germany I think

loads of Greenock Morton ones 

What’s the tie to Greenock Morton mate? 

2 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I was at Germany-Russia too, boiling Sunday afternoon if I'm not mistaken.  Klinsman scored a world class goal.

We were in the section next to the main German support, they were really loud.  It was the first time that song "De de de, de de de de, de de de de de de de....insert 2 syllable name of team" was sung in our country.  It sounded really inventive and raucous when they did it, so it was widely copied in England from 96-97.  Now its only sung by teams who don't have any songs and/or small teams.  You would never hear fans with any originality singing it, but plenty do.

Us, then? 🤣

Remember Wigan coming back from Belgium with that "oooh... aah" thing going on, what a bag of shit.