Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

• Moderators

Aye.

Absolutely no mention of his return.

Played in everton reserves John stones paint trophy match.

Played centre back in preseason this year I’m sure

Broke no pots at either loan team

His Twitter seems dead, too

I'm just starting to think we might do this

We can only put that down to my good mate Henry Weston

Plough though til Sunday on them and you won't be able to remember if it's happened or not.

Ps - aldi "vintage cider" is made by westons but half the price. Used some for my cider gravy at Easter.

After the last 2 games, I'm still struggling to find any optimism that we'll even score, never mind win.

The fear is that we'll start with Little & Robinson  - 2 defenders who can't defend - go charging up the pitch with some sort of Coyle-like, "attacking "football  resulting in us being a goal down & effectively relegated after 10 minutes.

Hopefully we'll be patient but if we're still level & in with a chance with 20/25 minutes left, then throw everyone forward, preferably Wheavers rather than Wilbrahim after his odd performance at Burton.

Just hoping........

I've no doubt that a win will keep us up. Can we actually turn up and won a game? I fucking well hope so. Those fuckers owe us.

Hopefully we can applaud them on their lap of sheer relief and wave goodbye to the vast majority of them.

Aye.

Absolutely no mention of his return.

Played in everton reserves John stones paint trophy match.

Played centre back in preseason this year I’m sure

So there was a game against Everton reserves and John Stones returned to his old club to paint the trophy?

After the last 2 games, I'm still struggling to find any optimism that we'll even score, never mind win.

The fear is that we'll start with Little & Robinson - 2 defenders who can't defend - go charging up the pitch with some sort of Coyle-like, "attacking "football resulting in us being a goal down & effectively relegated after 10 minutes.

Hopefully we'll be patient but if we're still level & in with a chance with 20/25 minutes left, then throw everyone forward, preferably Wheavers rather than Wilbrahim after his odd performance at Burton.

Just hoping........

We could play Flanagan and Taylor and would be just as likely to go a goal down after ten minutes, it's hardly a magic defensive formula is it m

I can't see any other way of getting through Sunday than to drink heavily

I make our chances of staying up about 20%

• Members

Ha ha ha. You're right, I'm a massive shit fan for choosing to live in a tropical climate where the living is easy and my daughter has a massively improved quality of life rather than staying in Bolton so I can go to the match every week.

You totally should question my commitment and meanwhile I'll go and kick myself in the balls for having my priorities out of whack.

Just ignore it mate. I completely understand the thousands it costs us to attend anything back home. The price we pay for wanting a better future for our kids.

Fuck em. Full marks for making the trip. Wish I could but the missus has two trips there and me one in a few weeks time. Have to draw the line somewhere.

COYWM.

• Members

The stress has been building since Thursday. Coywm!

Just fucking stop it. It kills you y'know.

What's the worst that can happen? Some interesting trips next season.

Always look on the bright side of life..............................................................

Just fucking stop it. It kills you y'know.

What's the worst that can happen? Some interesting trips next season.

Always look on the bright side of life..............................................................

Aye of perhaps mate of but I love the fact it still bothers me so much. I think????