Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Squad - Keep-Release

Theboybell

• Moderators

Buckley was a big dissapointment for me, Noone did more warming up on the touchline than he did in some games

For a forward he was more often than not shite in the final third, got a couple of goals but rarely made a difference in any game I can think of

• Moderators

haha

im thinking of taylor when we joined us

dogs abuse, missed chances galore, scores a few, hes a hero, goals dry up, hes shit

very similar to nolan with goals v noilan without goals

anyway, carry on with your story

haha

im thinking of taylor when we joined us

dogs abuse, missed chances galore, scores a few, hes a hero, goals dry up, hes shit

very similar to nolan with goals v noilan without goals

anyway, carry on with your story

I think my story mirrors Taylor's rather than Nolan's to be honest!

Still have visions of that ball just rolling across the six yard box towards me on debut, no bounce, no bobble, no pace... no goalkeeper. And me sending it off, high into a slate grey sky. It was the laughs from my own team mates that did it, I think.

Buckley looks like a lad with ability but zero confidence. It happens to players of his type

No one excited me with his enthusiasm and energy every time we saw him - wonder if he’s another Steinsson fist pumper though? I’d love it if he has a good pre-season and shows us what he’s made of mind

Karacan is a good player but didn’t show it enough for me. Another victim of PP’s in and then freeze out style, but probably right for all that he moved on

Buckley looks like a lad with ability but zero confidence. It happens to players of his type

Yep, if one of those chances crept in i think we would have seen a different player. every chance he had he seemed to seize up

kept asking for the ball and is able to carry it. Never hid during the latter part of the season. just hope he gets a lucky break early on in the season and he gets going

otherwise, i can see the seasons scapegoat  

No one excited me with his enthusiasm and energy every time we saw him - wonder if he’s another Steinsson fist pumper though? I’d love it if he has a good pre-season and shows us what he’s made of mind

Karacan is a good player but didn’t show it enough for me. Another victim of PP’s in and then freeze out style, but probably right for all that he moved on

tbf Karacan didn’t get the game time but right move to move on

• Moderators

buckley can play

i can think of at least 3 absolute sitters he missed

they go in and hes looked at differently

can think of a Clough sitter that may have changed attitudes towards him as well, but best to judge on what actually happened which more often than not, wasn't much

clean slate for him next season, though I'd like to see more of Noone - guess it depends if Ameobi stays or not

So is Wilbraham actually here next year?

it looks like it. which is fucking embarassing 

He signed a one year deal at the start of the season, so I doubt he'll be here for the start of the next season

Just because a player hasn't been announced as having been released just yet, it doesn't mean they are definitely being retained

Do we really live in a world when 15 players have gone on holiday and are uncontactable.

Are they not interested in securing a job next year?

If they don’t answer the phone after the 3rd time fuck em off