Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Matched Betting

• Site Supporter

I have been looking at some sites for match betting after reading something about it on another site. Then it twigged that if anyone knows about this it would our betting guru's on here.

So, is it all its cracked up to be or a lot of effort for little return?

I'm £15k up in just under 2 years after starting with £200. However once your easy money sign up offers are over...

It takes a good while to pick it up, you can make errors that wipe your bank out in the early days.

It takes a good 1.5 hours before kick offs to make the most of the offers during bigger midweek games.

It can take anything from 2 hours to all day to get the best of the Saturday racing.

Cheltenham just write the whole week off

It's definitely got worse this season. Dunno if that's because I've had another kid and I haven't the time but stuff like the accumulator offers have gone from £50 to £20.

If you are thinking profit maximiser then I'll refer you if you want. I'm a mastermind member so if you want any info on the other products give me a shout.

Edited by stevieb

• Site Supporter

Hmm... So you can make a decent amount but it involves a fair bit of time by the sounds of it.

I have quite a few accounts already (made a decent sum a couple of years back with sign-up offers) so that may hamper my initial progress without those.

Hmm... So you can make a decent amount but it involves a fair bit of time by the sounds of it.

I have quite a few accounts already (made a decent sum a couple of years back with sign-up offers) so that may hamper my initial progress without those.

You could make about £1200 on a clean set of accounts that's about 40 bookies so it slows it down but isn't the end of the world.

I already had 20 ish after doing bonus bagging 5 years ago but never progressed until two years ago.

Sign ups are easy money. The graft is putting 25-30 bets on horses on a Saturday backing and laying.

If you can get more than one set of accounts it helps too. I've got mine, my dad's and my Mrs. But all that does is mean you need more time to put the bets on!

It depends on your goals, it's worth it but it's not a get rich quick scheme. Supplements your income though!