Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Seazie Ticket

auckland_bwfc

West Upper for me too, I didn't renew last season after many years, but back for 18/19, still can't renew online though, the site won't let me choose my seat, might be better off ringing up tomorrow I guess, unless anyone can advise?

West Upper for me too, I didn't renew last season after many years, but back for 18/19, still can't renew online though, the site won't let me choose my seat, might be better off ringing up tomorrow I guess, unless anyone can advise?

Log in to your account and it should let you look at the seating plan and select whichever available seat that you want, seems fine when I've just tried it (albeit in a Kindle if you're trying it on a mobile)

Just trying to renew mine online but when I click on the link from the renewal email it just takes me to the general on-line sales site and will only let me choose a new seat. Even when I log onto my account it says I have no purchase history. 

Just trying to renew mine online but when I click on the link from the renewal email it just takes me to the general on-line sales site and will only let me choose a new seat. Even when I log onto my account it says I have no purchase history.

Check your CRN when you log in matches the one on your season ticket.

Check your CRN when you log in matches the one on your season ticket.

Already checked it thanks Matt, it was showing the wrong CRN and doesn't allow it to be changed. I found a link buried in the site to register using the CRN but when I clicked on I only got a 404 page not found message. It's odd as I don't recall having any issues last year, I'm not sure though but I may have gone into Bolton Central with it. Is there a late night this week do you know mate as I would like to get it sorted before the early purchase deadline expires?

Already checked it thanks Matt, it was showing the wrong CRN and doesn't allow it to be changed. I found a link buried in the site to register using the CRN but when I clicked on I only got a 404 page not found message. It's odd as I don't recall having any issues last year, I'm not sure though but I may have gone into Bolton Central with it. Is there a late night this week do you know mate as I would like to get it sorted before the early purchase deadline expires?

Don’t think there’s a late night but they’ll be able to sort it over the phone (and probably reset your online account)

On the sign in bit there’s an option for ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’ where you enter your CRN and surname, not sure if that’s what you’ve already tried.

Yes that's the one where when I clicked on and got the 404 error, thing it said page not found, tried it a few times. I will have another try tonight and if unsuccessful ring tomorrow.

On the sign in bit there’s an option for ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’ where you enter your CRN and surname, not sure if that’s what you’ve already tried.

It's not working mate honestly. The page just doesn't recognise that I'm an existing season ticket holder, I've even tried to create a new account using the client ref on last year's ticket but when I log on it takes me to an account that I must have created in the past with a different reference which shows no purchase history.

It's not working mate honestly. The page just doesn't recognise that I'm an existing season ticket holder, I've even tried to create a new account using the client ref on last year's ticket but when I log on it takes me to an account that I must have created in the past with a different reference which shows no purchase history.

01204 673 673

01204 673 673

That's what I eventually did and asked to be put through (as Traf suggested later).

Got it sorted now, they have cancelled my previous online accounts which were confusing things and just left me with the one which has the CRN of my season ticket. Looks like I'm back in the fold for next season's roller coaster ride!

That's what I eventually did and asked to be put through (as Traf suggested later).

Got it sorted now, they have cancelled my previous online accounts which were confusing things and just left me with the one which has the CRN of my season ticket. Looks like I'm back in the fold for next season's roller coaster ride!

Good man, another LH White onboard more the merrier. ????????????

don;t forget to tweet superagent when you get your tickets through the post

And ask him about friendlies and also name a random player from any club and ask if we’re going to sign him, someone threw Hakeeb Adelekun from Scunthorpe out there yesterday

Edited by Marc505

And ask him about friendlies and also name a random player from any club and ask if we’re going to sign him, someone threw Hakeeb Adelekun from Scunthorpe out there yesterday

He reaps what he sows on Twitter.

I'm told he's sound in real life from at Least one sound person but he is on mute on Twitter, hard work ha