Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Colombia

gonzo

Who said turn them over? I think Mexico will progress though

Granted they were awful against a decent Sweden side but looked very good in the other two games

On the other hand Brazil have laboured in all three games against weaker opposition than Mexico

I think both Mexico and Sweden will progress and we are now in the half with Sweden, as you say they beat Mexico 3-0 which for me backs up why we are in the harder part of the draw

Brazil have done what they needed to. I remember them looking average in past world cups till they get going.

Not saying they will, but I cannot agree we're in the harder part of the draw. If Brazil click they'd be far too good for us.

Sweden are organised and strong and could nick a game against us, as could Colombia. But if we play to our best level and get a touch of luck both are winnable. Brazil relies on their best players having off days. 

• Members

Not read all of this thread (or any others for that matter - too full of espinaca con garbanzos and Estrella Galicia to give a fuck).

What I do believe is that Southgate is a very clever man and, wherever this all ends for these young lions, there will be general consensus that he has done extraordinarily well and that going into the 100% guaranteed, nailed on, fucking certainty with bells on and a cherry on top weaker half of the draw, he will have surpassed all of his predecessors apart from Sir Alf and Sir Bobby Robson.

I am now feeling confident that we will face Spain in the semi final for a shot at the big one. They are no great shakes this time around and cuntybollocks here has pulled the masterstroke of ensuring that he will either be in the air or in Abu Dhabi airport when the second semi final is on. What a fucking numpty!

Thankfully, my Kodi has 7 day catch up so when I arrive back in Perth the lunchtime after the big one, you can guess what the first order of the day will be. Doris will have to unpack the suitcases!

If we get through then the QF on Saturday clashes with the baby’s inaugural Nursery BBQ (starts at 2pm), who organises a fucking Nursery BBQ on WC QF day ffs

Then if we get to the semi’s I’m going to have to watch it in Plymouth somewhere before getting on a ferry, will miss extra time and pens if it goes that far

Absolute abortion of a job

If we get through then the QF on Saturday clashes with the baby’s inaugural Nursery BBQ (starts at 2pm), who organises a fucking Nursery BBQ on WC QF day ffs

Then if we get to the semi’s I’m going to have to watch it in Plymouth somewhere before getting on a ferry, will miss extra time and pens if it goes that far

Absolute abortion of a job

Who attends a nursery BBQ ffs - the date is irrelevant

Ha ha

It’s quite a big deal in Nursery world

Like a parents evening

It’s an in an out job for an hour

Hope you’ve been and bought some trainers from Decathlon, cargo pants and a Superdry t-shirt so you fit in with the other Dads

Hope you’ve been and bought some trainers from Decathlon, cargo pants and a Superdry t-shirt so you fit in with the other Dads

To fit in with the dads at my lads place you needed to raid Fat Mike Ashley's Chav Emporium for some trackies and tapout tops

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.