Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Sweden

Marc505

• Site Supporter

Apart from our only goal

Young didn't take it and neither did anyone head it in.

You knew what I meant- keeping him in purely because he might swing in a decent corner isn't the right way to go.

Kane's barely had a sniff in open play and if we're to win it, we need to create more chances for him.

I'm the same.  If we beat Sweden I'll be officially excited and allow myself to give this rumour some consideration . . .  :)

if we win tomorrow i might start to track where it is, it departed Berlin a week or so ago so would hope its around the Belgium / France border by now...

Whilst I’m thinking England/Brazil final, the mouth waters contemplating England v France

i fancy France to turn Brazil over

legitimately dont see us winning it whoever we face out of those 2 but what a fantastic achievement to get there either way

i fancy France to turn Brazil over

legitimately dont see us winning it whoever we face out of those 2 but what a fantastic achievement to get there either way

Get to the final and who knows...injuries, tiredness....

If we get to the final its come home, regardless of the result IMHO!

The first time I've had an overnight babysitter since the birth of number 2 and the first for over a year.

Unfortunately that's not til gone 7.30pm so we're having a sober game and either drowning our sorrows or more likely singing it's coming home until the early hours!

The first time I've had an overnight babysitter since the birth of number 2 and the first for over a year.

Unfortunately that's not til gone 7.30pm so we're having a sober game and either drowning our sorrows or more likely singing it's coming home until the early hours!

You’ll have a row at approximately 10pm.

You’ll be asleep on the sofa by 11pm.

Fact.

Mrs booked a romantic weekend away ages ago . . . check in is at 3pm ffs!

2 1/2 hour drive to Cornwall in this heat n all . . . still, place has a hot tub but no TV so it's a race to get there and set up shop before KO.

Edited by madthatter

Mrs booked a romantic weekend away ages ago . . . check in is at 3pm ffs!

2 1/2 hour drive to Cornwall in this heat n all . . . still, place has a hot tub but no TV so it's a race to get there and set up shop before KO.

You'll be stuck in traffic till 4.30pm, with no cold drinks and the cars air con will pack in.

Car radio should be ok though.

HTH

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.