Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Sweden

Marc505

You'll be stuck in traffic till 4.30pm, with no cold drinks and the cars air con will pack in.

Car radio should be ok though.

HTH

Turned out ok in the end. Got there about 11 am with zero traffic, had a swim in the warmest English sea I’ve ever been in and got to the place about half 2. Only snag was finding out WiFi didn’t work in my laptop at ten to 3; a slight row, some fast driving, and ten mins later I was in a pub with a cider just as they kicked off! BBQ with view of the sea and sun set after and some hot tub shenanigans. Could get used to this????

Like shelling peas that win. We’re looking good; all these teams we keep hearing will cause us problems yet we have been in control in every game bar the friendly.

You’d think the Croats will be fucked after that n all. Hoping for a France England final now.

I've watched all the games at home so far but i'm tempted to go to the Vulcan on Wednesday but i feel like i need to stick to my same routine or i might jinx it and then it will all be my fault if we loose.

If i rub my willy with a bloon will that cancel the Jinx

Please advise 

I've watched all the games at home so far but i'm tempted to go to the Vulcan on Wednesday but i feel like i need to stick to my same routine or i might jinx it and then it will all be my fault if we loose.

Please advise

I’m in the same boat mate.

Can’t break the sequence.

Please advise

I’m in the same boat mate.

Can’t break the sequence.

• Site Supporter

I'm the same.

When one of my flags blew off the house, I didn't bother too much. Then before kick off I was hurriedly putting it back on.

Have thought about going up to a boozer for the atmosphere, but I won't.

Amazingly, the missus watched yesterday too. Country's gone mad.

Kinell, i thought it was just me.

I'm the same.

When one of my flags blew off the house, I didn't bother too much. Then before kind know of it was hurriedly putting it back on.

Have thought about going up to a boozer for the atmosphere, but I won't.

Amazingly, the missus watched yesterday too. Country's gone mad.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Previously i’ve watched most England games in World cups/Euros in the boozer with the lads, this time i’ve watched them all either at home or mates houses & we keep progressing, i daren’t change that for the semi & final in case i break the sequence.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.