Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Brom 1-2 Bwfc

Leyther_Matt

We’ve created a monster :D

Well and truly hooked. He’s just booted the front door wide open shouting white army haha

Great stuff. Great day and great to see the same old faces bouncing about. Proper feel good factor today. Love it.

On the pitch, although their possession might show 29% or whatever but it honestly never felt like that and to me doesn’t show anywhere near a true reflection. We worked our socks off and substitutions were superb. Gary O’Neil was exactly what was needed. Bit of composure calm things down.

Feared the worst when amoebi went off but noone has as much energy.

I’m off to tuck the lad in and plan some trips :)

Come on you white men.

The M6 can fuck off by the way.

bring him on the fun bus to Reading????

Well and truly hooked. He’s just booted the front door wide open shouting white army haha

Great stuff. Great day and great to see the same old faces bouncing about. Proper feel good factor today. Love it.

On the pitch, although their possession might show 29% or whatever but it honestly never felt like that and to me doesn’t show anywhere near a true reflection. We worked our socks off and substitutions were superb. Gary O’Neil was exactly what was needed. Bit of composure calm things down.

Come on you white men.

End of the day ... 3 points ... AT the promotion favourites.

Charge glasses and enjoy.

• Moderators

Come on you white men.

Post of the day

We are on our way back

Come on you white men.

Great stuff mate.

Magennis looked tired at the end and I thought Ameobi suffered from that early knock. Pawel looked class and Beevers had a solid day. Absolute magic at the end with Yannick getting it over. Solid performance all round and keen to see how we progress with all these late signings.

Attention Wanderers fans - two insulin pens in a blue wallet were found in the away end today and have been handed into the club.

If the owner would like to collect them, they will be in Bolton Central from Monday morning.

#BWFC ????????