Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Brom 1-2 Bwfc

Leyther_Matt

My initial thought was, no way can that have happened and she must have misheard.

Seems like it actually happened though, very sad and a bit embarrassing for Bolton fans if I'm honest.

There were some extremely pissed people there on Saturday.

One bloke couldn’t actually stand up and was ejected. Another young lad followed shortly after only to be spotted by his dad. Fuck knows what he’d been up to haha

No amount of ale is an excuse for saying something so ridiculsous though. Hopefully just a giddy nobhead thinking he’s funny rather than an out and out racist cunt.

• Site Supporter

One bloke couldn’t actually stand up and was ejected. Another young lad followed shortly after only to be spotted by his dad. Fuck knows what he’d been up to haha

No amount of ale is an excuse for saying something so ridiculsous though. Hopefully just a giddy nobhead thinking he’s funny rather than an out and out racist cunt.

I honestly think I'd have thumped him, after weighing up the comeback obviously  :thumbsup:

Love it when clubs set a decent price for us when we are away. A sell out away following for BWFC is fooking brilliant

Unfortunately we seem to have an inordinate amount of absolute weapons who latch on to it. Leeds away last year did it for me

Dowie loves Bolton, the club and the town.

Fair play to him.

Just remembered jeff stelling. Boro scored at millwall and he said that someone was waiting for a west brom goal for a million quid in the super six then boom bolton scored.

It was a satisfactory fuck em thought i had

The only good thing about the racist prick is that people are so pissed off by him. I've only heard two racist comments since the move to the Reebok and both times the bloke moved due to people kicking off with him. Long way from from a few thousand in burnden terrace singing I'd rather be an British asian then a scouse first time we were in the prem

Told you all it would " Be Reet "

A new era dawns over our beloved club.

Signing players for cash.

Sell out away games.

Last minute winners !!

Some things however never change.

Early buzz then rattler from Piccadilly.

10 of us then joined by Whispering Bob at Stafford.

School boy error !!!

Turned away from Spoons for being Mob Handed.

Went 4 doors away to the Wellington. 16 real ales £2.50 a pint till 12am.

Breakfast for 5 of us at The Old Contemptibles.

Too steep at £7.50 for Sweden Al and Early Dart.

Then find of the day . Edwards brewery.

Resulted in My self and Ash turning up late for the match. Sobriety had to be proved . What aload of bollocks.

Into the ground . Amazing atmosphere. Passion and pride from players and fans.

Thats what football is about.

Back to Snow Hill and the Brewery.

Train back to piccadilly then that bloody stupid buzz. Pinocheo's Dad did one,apparently skint after buying his 9th house.

Some folk are never happy.

But 2500 Vocal Wanderers Fans were on Sunday morning!!

To all my detractors:

A few little factoids to confirm I actually was at the West Brom match on Saturday

1. The beer shower I spoke about came from around six rows below where I was sitting. Although it wasn't a lot of beer I still got a light soaking.

2. At half time the competition was won by a guy named Zack, and one of the questions (I believe the first one) related to Sam Allardyce.

3. During the match at least two smoke bombs (One blue coloured) were let off somewhere behind where I was sitting.

4. I apologised to a gorgeous lady in a black dress sat next to my best mate for my rather brusque language, mainly insinuating that the referee was a 'Deciple Of Onan'

Now then I wonder what course of action will you take. Will it be...

a) Totally ignore my post as it destroys your reputation as an online self-opinionated bully, who can never be wrong.

B) Continue acting like a petulant child and claim that my post is meaningless, and come up with more bullshit excuses.

c) Try to have me in some way censured or thrown off this site thus solving the problem in one fell swoop or...

d) Actually having the chutzpah to admit you're wrong and apologise.

I await your responses with an-ti-ci.......................pation!!!

• Site Supporter

To all my detractors:

A few little factoids to confirm I actually was at the West Brom match on Saturday

1. The beer shower I spoke about came from around six rows below where I was sitting. Although it wasn't a lot of beer I still got a light soaking.

2. At half time the competition was won by a guy named Zack, and one of the questions (I believe the first one) related to Sam Allardyce.

3. During the match at least two smoke bombs (One blue coloured) were let off somewhere behind where I was sitting.

4. I apologised to a gorgeous lady in a black dress sat next to my best mate for my rather brusque language, mainly insinuating that the referee was a 'Deciple Of Onan'

Post a photo of yourself at the match holding a copy of todays paper, or you're talking shite.

To all my detractors:

a) Totally ignore my post as it destroys your reputation as an online self-opinionated bully, who can never be wrong.

B) Continue acting like a petulant child and claim that my post is meaningless, and come up with more bullshit excuses.

c) Try to have me in some way censured or thrown off this site thus solving the problem in one fell swoop or...

You fucking massive bellend!!

RE beer shower, where you sat behind row QQ by any chance?

I was on QQ.

Some guy to right of me hurled a bottle of ale when we scored the first right to the front.

There was a blonde lass in pink kept wandering past with lovely chebs.

She’s either got cystitis or was taking cocaine.

• Moderators

To all my detractors:

definitely MW